Firmwares

• @Support Dasaita

After the update it kept restarting. since the reboot almost always occurred when the dab+ app was active, I tried uninstalling it and now the tablet works without problems. The DAB radio didn't work very well for me either. Even if without dab+ it's a shame. Do you have any other DAB radio apps to recommend? As long as that was the problem.

However, now the tablet works perfectly, I hope it continues like this, with the update even the tablet/radio is immediately operational, it no longer loads the image
    "DASAITA".

Thank you.

Diego

• @Support Dasaita Since the last update Zlink freezes when I change music on Spotify 

• @Ibrah Drm You could update the zlink5. Here is the software.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qgg382wxy382wvoh0vbyl/zlink5-hengchangtong-release-v5.4.26-6a343d01_jg.apk?rlkey=mgyf933axspq2pya1bqh0trj4&dl=0

• @Diego Micheli Thank you for your reply. We are wondering if you installed the DAB+ in from the APKinstaller. Or you download it from other website like google play store. 

• Play store

• @Support Dasaita Play Store

• @Diego Micheli We could not ensure that it work for our stereo, Please go to Apkinstaller > Install > OEM > install the DABplayer to check it you could work with DAB without defect.

• @Support Dasaita è un app nel play Store o la trovo nel menù della radio? 

• Привіт ! Хочу оновити магнітолу, прошу поради яку версію скачати щоб все працювало стабільно

• Hello !  I want to update my radio, I would like advice on which version to download so that everything works stably

• @Ihor Barskyi

Vivid 10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10(Scout maps are only available for the US and will be hidden in other areas.)

telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20231102)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/v7707hov1gkj950zpt0pc/update.zip?rlkey=h0qynk6ehsy91yto3ka4frgt0&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita Thank you for your reply.  Yes, I have android 10. I live in California

• Hello,

I have bought HA2158-MAX10 bought from your official store on Aliexpress
    Order ID:  8128503217275443
    Order placed on:  Mar 29, 2021
    The descrioion of the product says:
    Dasaita 10.2" IPS Screen 1Din Car Android 10.0 DSP for Jeep Wrangler Radio 2011-2016 Bluetooth 1080P Video 64G ROM MAX10
    I have been using the device for more than 2 years, and I have always using my phone hands-free. (I changed several phones in the meantime).
    I can hear the other side good enough, but the other side always complains that I speak like an alien.
    Strangely enough, I used an app for microphone testing, and it works just fine, which means that the microphone is operating OK.
    I want to upgrade the MCU and the Operating system (Firmware).
    Please find attached screenshots of the device (it says MAX10 with 1024x600 display).
    Please give me links with the suggested MCU and firmware updates.

• @Milan Petrovski We found your order is about 3 year, please kindly let us know if the receiver heard your voice like alien since the date that you installed the head unit. If yes, we may suggest you to update the firmware.

MAX10(20230302):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5w50x3fqkvhiv3f/ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820230302%2B%E8%93%9D%E7%89%99MCU%29.zip?dl=0

• @Support Dasaita Thanks for your swift reply.

Yes, it was like that since beginning. I will try to update the firmware during the weekend.

• @Support Dasaita 

Hello, where can I find the latest MCU for MTCH? I do not see MCU updates listed on the firmware update page. 

• @Michael Uribe We would like to tell you that MCU is usually for hardware issue, so we do not list it on the forum now. Please kindly demonstrate your issue so that we could better confirm and give you instruction.

• @Support Dasaita I have the new Android 12 version with LTE. When I'm using the LTE it is very intermittant. It will connect and stay connected for 2-5 minutes but then disconnect. To get it to connect again I have to turn the SIM off and then back on again in the settings. Below is my current build and MCU version.

• Hi@Support Dasaita 

I have the following dasaita head unit purchased around 2020 and im trying to see if there are updates/security patch I need to install? Kindly please advise. Thank you.

• @Support Dasaita Where can I get the Dasaita "Camera APK" to display the reverse cam while driving?

Vivid 11 and Scout does not include the APP.

Please let me know, thanks.