Firmwares

• when will there be a new update release for android 10, and hopeful with the googlemaps  on the main screen, the ui for the new rom is uggley as hell, and so is it with using split screen, thats for me a reason not to do the new update , because its removes the beauty of the vivid ui. the split screen is crap jus gives us the ui back with google maps on the main screen not everone use scout not everyone lives is phuckin America , 

when will a new update finaly come with real ui of vivid on it without that scout crap pr split screen crap.

• Help needed, Just purchased and installed the Model 2220/5480 in my 2018 Tundra limited. I got everything working , Radio, Backup Cam, wheel controls etc. Installed the unit yesterday and today the screen is frozen with Dasaita on screen. Tried reset, remove radio fuse, wait 3 min, simultaneoulsy turn to ACC and press reset till recover appears. Nothing ever appears just loops back to Dasaita screen.

• Ciao, ho una dasaita px6 max10 e qualche giorno fa, via OTA, ho aggiornato il launcher da vivid a scout.
    Dopo l'aggiornamento ho alcuni problemi con YouTube e altre app.
    Prima dell'aggiornamento, con Vivid, la musica di YouTube veniva riprodotta anche quando ero nella schermata iniziale ma ora non funziona.
    Per questo ed altri piccoli problemi voglio aggiornare il firmware del dispositivo.
    La mia configurazione attuale è questa:

Per favore potete postare link:
    1. dove scaricare l'ultimo firmware disponibile
    2. istruzioni di aggiornamento

Infine, ultima domanda: esiste una versione del firmware in base al launcher che voglio utilizzare (scout o vivid)?

Grazie

• @Milan Petrovski 

I have the same issue with my HU since I bought it in 2020. When I have a call via CarPlay (Zlink) the others are always complaining about my sound quality, they can hardly hear me, they are telling my voice is robotic or coming from a tunnel.

Previously I have read many posts regarding this issue from others, but until now I haven't seen any solution which was confirmed by the buyers who are having this issue. 

Has Dasaita support suggestion to update the firmware worked for you?  Has it solved the problem?

It is also strange to me why not the latest update was suggested by Dasaita. Is the latest one unstable?

I also thinking of updating my HU, but I am not sure whether it is worth to do it, I don't know which release should be installed to solve this issue, do I need MCU update also or not, because except this issue I don't have other serious problem with it. 

Could anyone help me the clarity what to do in order not to brick my HU?

• @Zoltán Gömöri 

I have a PX6 Max10 with CP support.

• @Zoltán Gömöri 

• @Support Dasaita 

Dear Support,

do you have any exact suggestion what to do with my Zlink sound quality issue?

It is very annoying, I would very glad for any working solution!

Thanks in advance!

• @Zoltán Gömöri We're curious if both wired and wireless Zlink connections are experiencing poor sound quality. Have you previously updated the firmware? If so, could you kindly provide your order number? This will help us locate the order details and provide you with further and more tailored instructions to update and address any potential software issues.

• @ST We are wondering if you still want the vivid UI, here is the firmware.

Vivid 10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10(Scout maps are only available for the US and will be hidden in other areas.)

telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20231102)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/v7707hov1gkj950zpt0pc/update.zip?rlkey=h0qynk6ehsy91yto3ka4frgt0&dl=0

• @William Wallace We are wondering if you could shot a video and demonstrate the situation that you encountered, we will diagnose your issue accordingly.

• @MARIO C We are wondering which version that you owned, is it MAX10 or VIVID10, we will send you according firmware. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Zeek World What you mean camera APK? If the rear camera wirings is correct, it will automatically detect the reverse image when you reverse the gear and didn't need the any camera APK. Please kindly let us know the application name so that we could better understand you and give you instruction.

• @cleo cleonise Hi there, we would like to tell you that it will be release at the end of this month and we are still testing the firmware.

• @Support Dasaita 

I bought my MAX10 with CP (to my Nissan X-trail 2018 T32) on AliExpress from Shop721054 Store, the order number was 8016515322544345.  I am having this sound quality issue (posted earier by reply to @Milan Petrovski) during voice calling via CarPlay with Zlink since the beginning. It is independent from the form of connection. At first I used the internal mic only, then I connected the external one as well. The sound quality didn't change.

I am always checking this an other forums for searching any solution, but up till now I haven't found any confirmed working solution, however I have read many complaints regarding this issue.

• @Support Dasaita 

My previous, relevant post was:

"I have the same issue with my HU since I bought it in 2020. When I have a call via CarPlay (Zlink) the others are always complaining about my sound quality, they can hardly hear me, they are telling my voice is robotic or coming from a tunnel.

Previously I have read many posts regarding this issue from others, but until now I haven't seen any solution which was confirmed by the buyers who are having this issue. 

Has Dasaita support suggestion to update the firmware worked for you?  Has it solved the problem?

It is also strange to me why not the latest update was suggested by Dasaita. Is the latest one unstable?

I also thinking of updating my HU, but I am not sure whether it is worth to do it, I don't know which release should be installed to solve this issue, do I need MCU update also or not, because except this issue I don't have other serious problem with it. 

Could anyone help me the clarity what to do in order not to brick my HU?"

• @Support Dasaita  Hi Support! Thanks for the replay1

I was able to get into Recovery mode after holding down the Reset button about 30 seconds. I am back up and going thru the setups, If I have any other issues I will reach out.

Your forums do help!!!!

Thanks

• @Zoltán Gömöri We found that the store you ordered is not Dasaita official, would  you kindly contact with the seller directly.

• @Support Dasaita 

I bought not in the official store, but I have a genuine Dasaita HU. 

Could anyone help me in this forum what should I do to eliminate this sound quality issue during Zlink calls? 

Has anyone a working solution for it?

Could a Firmware update or MCU update help me? And which one?

Thanks for any valuable support!

• Hi, I have a Dasaita HA2153-V840-8  that has served me well, but as it is in a vehicle I do not use much now, the stereo is also not used that often. When I went to use it this week, my phone would not connect to the bluetooth. Then when I tried to re-pair the phone, the name of the device, (CAR-KIT) and pin number disappered, as well as the paired device. After re-setting, disable-enable clear cache and data etc, it worked again. Then the next day, the phone would not connect again.

I have not upgraded the firmware for a long time and have not upgraded the gold launcher or Android version as it worked well.  I have uploaded the info screens so you can see the firmware etc. Can you advise what firmware, Android version I would be best to upgrade to. Thanks for a great product.HA2153-V840-8 Info 2HA2153-V840-8 info 1

• A quick update on the HA2153-V840-8 bluetooth. The bluetooth was working this morning, but when I tried it again, the paired device was shown in the bluetooth app but would not connect, When I tried to connect from the phone, the paired device disappeared from the paired list and the device name, (CAR-KIT) disappeared as well as the pin number from the bluetooth app on the HA2153-V840-8, both now blank. I tried another phone and it is not found in the bluetooth app even after clearing the data and cache. The HA2153-V840-8 also will not show up on the phone when scanning for devices. I hope you can show me a solution to this problem.