Firmwares

• @Quick Yuan 

Hola.

Tengo problemas con el Daita PX6, hay app que no funcionan y la cuenta Google tampoco.

Puedo actualizar a vivido 10 ahora tengo max 10 y tambien a v.5,

Adjunto la informacion para que me podais informar que ficheros tendria que instalar.

Gracias y espero vuestra respuesta

• @Andres Crugeira para que las apps que crasshean vuelvan a funcionar debes desinstalar las actualizaciones del android system WebView y desactivar las actualizaciones automáticas de Google Play o actualizar a la versión más actual de android 10 disponible en la sección de firmware de este foro 

• can some one help me?? 

witch one should i install? 

my model is:

px5 

4gb ram

CPU: Octa-core Cortex-A53 @ 1.5G

MCU Version :  MTCE_HXD_V3.56_1

• hello,

i from germany and have a PX5 with V10 from HA3-PX5 10.0 ota2820220401 and mcu 3.78.

the goole apps are crashed every time with ``schwerer fehler playstore wird beendet`` ``crome wird beendet´´

google maps schließt sich einfach und kann nicht wieder gestartet werden.

blitzerpro schliest sich immer .

gibt es eine neue software/firmware für mich der die google probleme behebt ?

• Hello, I would like tto update to vivid UI.  Can you let me know which is the correct firmware.  Thank you very much

• Hello; with the latest Android 10 update ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220824+Bluetooth and Mic pack), I can't connect to CarPlay because bluetooth doesn't work; I would like you to release another update fixing this big bug.My unit is a PX6 A10

Thanks 👍

• Carlos Tranquilo jeśli masz w radiu ustawione BT WQ_RF210 to zmień je na SDIO-AUTO, i ponownie sparuj telefon z radiem. Te ustawienie na tym najnowszym oprogramowaniu z (20220824) u mnie zlikwidowało problem z BT . Pozdrawiam.

• @Jack Nielsen you don't have a dasaita unit.

• @ronny mitter read my previous answer. (It is in Spanish but you can use Google translator)

• @Marek. Mok Thank you very much for the information

• Bueno; he hecho lo que me recomendó el amigo Marek Mok y sigue sin funcionar; es más; he tenido que volver a la configuración del bluetooth anterior y ahora funciona CarPlay, pero Siri no me hace ni caso, por lo que tendré que echar un vistazo a la configuración del mic en el setting😕

• Does anyone know what I can do if your radio does this another an update and will not respond?

• @Rodney Key what update did you try to install?

which version sis you have previous to the update?

• @Quick Yuan or @Iker Gomez;

Could someone update the firmware list to the latest?

My MAX11 (HA5473-MAX11-CP-HD) came with the following:

Recovery:  HCT v11.0.6 hct207041050

MAX11 image:  eng.hct2.20220729.122141

MCU:  MTCE_HA_V3.75b_1

It would also be helpful if there was an archive.  Which included the (update.img).  So that if we encounter issues, we can go back to a previous working version.

• @Carlos Tranquilo Nothing, the mic still doesn't work; I have looked at the "factory settings"and everything is fine but when I try to talk on the phone my interlocutor does not hear me at all🤨Anyone had.Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

• @WILLIAM MCDONOUGH for.max 11 you have newer firmware available....but I recommend only to upgrade if you experience issues with your current firmware version:

MAX11 Version:Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220913) 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xbvby2cewz4i4u1/HA3_rk3399_11.0_20200913%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E5%8C%85.zip?dl=0

There is no update.img (full image) included ...just update.zip (OTA). The firmware can only accept OTA files for self automatic updates.

• @Iker Gomez My issue is, I did the upgrade and lost bluetooth.  So I wanted to roll back to the release I was running.  That is why I was asking for an archive of releases so that if we did upgrade we could at least fall back to a known good version.

• Why did they release an update which is dated two months ago?  I thought it should be 1003 but actually 0803.  VIVID released its new version in September.  

• @WILLIAM MCDONOUGH Send me a message, I have the July version. 

• Good morning,

I am an owner of HA-5373-MAX10-CP for Nissan Qashqai 2008-2014 with all cables for the stock bose system. (amplifier + audio system)

• System problem: I have a problem with background hum when music is not playing, can it be solved? i read that you have a cable with a modification.
    • I have always had problems with "ok google" that could not initialize a call, that is, it did but could not start the call from my mobile phone (one plus 3+) even using your mtc dialer app. I also downloaded the google contact app to synchronize the contacts, some times it worked but not always! .. lately in the google contact app there are no contacts and I can't synchronize them, or even tried to reinstall the app but remained the same problem.
    • I also use copilot GPS as a navigation application everything worked fine until I updated android (unfortunately he does not remember which version), he started cutting the last part of the audio related to driving directions, for a while I solved it by replacing the synthesis voice from the original one of the app to that of google, but unfortunately it was very low in volume compared to the rest of the car tablet and I was struggling to hear it even raising the volume to the maximum in the synthesis settings, now I don't feel anything!
    • last problem, but not least, at random you can't see the image from the rear camera, but I can't understand what it depends on, it does it more often with high temperatures in summer, however it does it also in winter.

i have already intall this android image:

MAX10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220824) 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yk5rmmbaw4ldl3k/ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820220824%2BBluetooth%20and%20Mic%20pack%29.zip?dl=0

I hope you can give me some instructions to solve these problems.

-------------------------

as of today December 7, none of the dasaita staff has even hinted at helping me solve these problems. Compliments! an after-sales service of .... 

-------------------------

Thank you

Stefano