Firmwares

• Can i know if latest 11 max release still have problem with Bluetooth in px6 max 10?

Thank'u.

• HI, 

The is incorrect for: 

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220103)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/19p8ocddu7elt1u/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820220803%29%20%281%29.zip?dl=0

• UPDATE:

I was able to flash telenav_s4c_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220929).zip and data/sim card is working again.  Is there any way to upgrade from 10 to 11?  I am sure a wipe is required.  Again, any help is appreciated.

I updated the below and now don't have the mobile network option - it is disabled.  I used to be able to use my usb-connected sim for data but no longer.  Please advise and thank you.

I based using these updates from:

Expert
    Quick Yuan Staff member

@Pack robottom

MCU : 3.78:https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hd3ci3rp07ddnt/dmcu.img?dl=0

firmware :https://www.dropbox.com/s/obrjh6hr30jx0cs/HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820210811%29%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E5%8C%85.zip?dl=0

• Już prawie dwa miesiące testuję te najnowsze oprogramowanie HA3_rk3399_10,0_ota(20220824) i muszę powiedzieć, że na moim radiu, problem z BT znikł. Za to pojawił się problem z WiFi. Co jakiś czas zdaża sie że WiFi nie działa, Nie widać ikonki w prawym górnym rogu ekranu i nie jest połaczone radio z telefonem. Nie można też włączyć WiFi ręcznie , pomaga tylko restart radia, po którym WiFi zaczyna ponownie działać. Liczę że w nastepnym wydaniu oprogramowania ten problem zostanie usunięty. Pozdrawiam Marek Mok.

• hi, I can update my radio??

• Latest Max10 firmware works great, but there is a slight problem. I used to be able to use Wired zlink carplay and have the headunit connected to my iphone hotspot at the sametime. Now if I connect wired zlink carplay, then connect the headunit to my iphone hotspot, zlink carplay with be blackedout and no longer works with the hotspot connected at the same time. Does anyone have a fix or will there be a fix? Thank you so much 

• Dziś wgrałem najnowsze oprogramowanie HA3_rk3399_10,0_ota(20221111) do swojego radia Dasaita MAX10 rk3399 z AA i CP 1280x720 i po paru godzinach testowania stwierdziłem że jest do niczego.  Podstawowa funkcja która powinna działać w tym radiu , czyli bluetooth nie działa , nie można połączyć się z telefonem - nie widzi go. Co prawda jest parę nowości w tym oprogramowaniu - znikła ikona Zlink , a pojawiły się ikony Android Auto , CarPlay , Mirorlink. Jednak brak poprawnego działania BT sprawia że to radio staje sie praktycznie bezużyteczne. Wróciłem do poprzedniej wersji oprogramowania z (20220824) bo BT działa prawidłowo. 

• @Marek. Mok I had the same issue with Bluetooth not being discoverable after the latest Max10 20221111 update. The fix for me was changing the Bluetooth module from SDIO-Auto to WQ_RF210 in Factory Settings and rebooting. 

• The Elite Dziekuje za trafna poradę. Faktycznie zmiana w ustawieniach fabrycznych BT z SDIO-AUTO na WQ_RF210 pomogła, i teraz bluetooth działa prawidłowo na tym najnowszym oprogramowaniu z 20221111 . Pozdrawiam.

• Hi I have a Dasaita road anvi F10, but in carplay only left speakers sound, do you suggest i re install firmware ? if so it has android 10 which one should I use ?

• Okay People, 

Here's the dealio.. 

I purchased the HA5217-MAX10-CP-HD. It has been AMAZING! Until Last night I hopped in and It was stuck in Bootloop REcovery Mode.

I

I tried all the reset procedures, cleared the cache and finally got in but no sound came out of the unit and no SWC worked.. so I took a few pics to show the exact firmware I was using.

This was my original firmware when everything was working.. 

I Did all the reset procedures to make everything boot into Android but, none of my sound was working except the sound of the touches on the screen. 

So, I navigated to the FIRMWARE FILE Download Sections here in the Forums and thought maybe I needed to reflash the firmware maybe the latest updated firmware. HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20221111) which is currently installed and now it boots into Android looks a little different. 

I still have no sound , the steering wheel controls wont register, the customized EQ settings for the DSP are gone. 

THIS IS THE WAY IT USED TO LOOK! 

The canbus CB004 unit isnt showing vehicle info like (Door Ajar, Climate, ect. ) Also, No rearview camera fuction at all. 

It used to have all these extra functions specific to my 2014 Toyota Corolla W/O JBL

My gut feeling is that I am missing something to do with a custom canbus firmware or extra APKs I need to load perhaps?
    I'm not sure what an MTU / DMCU file does ... maybe I need one of those?

I really need help with this 

I Made A Video Explaining the whole thing. 

if your able to help me, I would really appriciate it! 

• good afternoon! I have a device version MAX10 HA3_rk3399 can I upgrade to android 11?

• Current firmware HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20221111) fixed the hotspot with carplay problem! I am now able to use wired carplay and my phone hotspot again! As mentioned above, zlink is now split into two icons, "Carplay" and "Android Auto". Both wired and wireless carplay work well. Bluetooth works fine as well.  

Was able to bring back the start up car logo with this download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ZCGn2dCkEQFIaOSw-H-hG4nOH3_7UvR/view?usp=drivesdk

• @David Anderson try updating to latest MCU

MTCE MCU 

3.78:https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hd3ci3rp07ddnt/dmcu.img?dl=0

The newest updates got rid of the Car logo, you're going to have to download this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ZCGn2dCkEQFIaOSw-H-hG4nOH3_7UvR/view?usp=drivesdk 

And unzip and import the PNG image your car make is indo the dasaita unit and go to extra car settings and choose the boot logo. I did this and now it boots up the logo like before. 

As for the Canbus settings and car information, go through all the toyota ones until it works. 

I'm sure once you update the MCU it'll go back to normal. 

• Good afternoon! Dasayta PX6 rk3399, android 10, rk3399 rebooted into reboot to bootloader and after that the black screen does not boot, help what can I do?

• Anyone else's music pause while reversing? I'm pretty sure I changed the reverse settings but it still pauses whenever I'm connected to carplay and go into reverse and the backup cam turns on. 

also is there any chance the interface will get updated? Lol the logos/fonts could use some updating haha 

• @tone T I have this issue too! Vivid 11 latest firmware 202211, the reverse volume feature does not seem to work. I have reinstalled with a factory reset and still same problem. Can we get some help? Maybe a download to previous vivid version? 

• PX6 Max10 20221111 firmware and have the "no sound in reverse" problem.  Hoping for a fix soon.

• I installed the latest firmware version on my Max10 Px6 I have a problem with the bluetooth that remains connected even after turning off the device, when I try to reconnect the device I can't because it seems that it is already connected.  Any suggestion to solve this problem?  Thanks