Remote turn on wire?

• Does the head unit have a remote turn on wire for a amplifier? What color is the wire?

• I am also interested in knowing this. Please provide picture.

I am currently using additional hardware for Remote Turn on Because I couldnt figure it out.

• @Kevin Martinez how did you do it?? I'm thinking of ditching my headunit all together and going with an alpine. 

• @Ara Gureghian mine did it was blue and labeled amp and had a rbber piece slipped over the end of the wire

• @MICHAEL VASQUEZ i double checked my wires located at the back of the headunit, and didn't really still much. I did see a blue and white wire, but it was located in one of the harnesses. It was not labeled amp. Typically in the name brand headunit the blue/white cable in the remote turn on wire. How does your system sound?

• @Ara Gureghian I am still waiting on a reply as my radio has 2 sub rca's but the manual says I should 1 sub and 1 mid but I dont know what color the sub rca is

• @Ara Gureghian I had previously used original head unit along with a line out converter for my current amp speaker setup https://catalog.pac-audio.com/catalog/audio-interfacing/aoem-maz2
    When I purchased the Dasaita PX6 MAX10 i couldnt figure out the Wire and ultimately destroyed the old harness, had to buy a new one, and used it in conjunction with this lineout converter JUST for the remote wire.

Id like to stress that this Line out converter is specific for my car model so it may not be what you need, this is just how i rigged mine because i couldnt figure it out and didnt want to destroy a second harness.