Z Link problem

• I have had my Dasaita Headunit in my 2007 Tacoma for about a year. It has worked well until recently the slink app will no longer connect.

The problem started with HARDWARE ERROR,NO MFi#

and now it says [please connect the Internet Synchronization time, then activate. 

my phone connects with both Bluetooth and Wifi (hotspot) 

but wifi hotspot takes a long time to connect now.

please help

• @Travis Poe hi 1 try to reset all setting . see if help , if not help , you can dowload the new firmware to update to refresh the system 

• @Quick Yuan i have the same problem. What's the latest firmware I can download for my PX6? Please send a link. Do I need to update MCU as well? Thank you 

• I have had this radio for a couple of months now and I haven't been able to connect to slink at all. I have done factory reset and updated everything. I keep getting the "Neither MFI nor DEV-Id found"

• Hello to everyone

I bought the same unit and I have the same issue and I'm not able to change the time zone please can you help me because the firmware available are not for the rk3566. 

Thanks

• I have the same issue. I bought this unit explicitly for CarPlay support, and it was labeled on the box as MAX10-CP, but the firmware is listed as rk3566 11.

I installed the latest firmware from 2022-09-13, and have the exact same problem as above - the MFi error.

I am hoping this was not a waste of money. I would love to use CarPlay any way I can.

I did not in the factory settings there is an option for ZLink and another option for MultiPlay, whatever that is. I wonder if that would work better at all? Though I cannot find an app with name after switching to it.

Please help!

• @Amedeo Marangon AfterI installed the latest firmware, I was able to change the time zone. I had the same issue with firmware that came installed on it.

• Bump, also having a issue of the mfi error with zlink. tried all the available firmware versions. 

• @Joseph Tavora We are wondering if you can use wireless carplay so that we can check if the zlink can work. In the meanwhile, please let us know if you have use the other USB function, such as USB music. Wired zlink require MFI USB cable for data transfer. You should make sure is made for iPhone as the carplay could not be activated if it is not. It will be helpful if  you can show us a video about the procedure that your proceed the wired carplay.