Manual Update - Now stuck with Logo Bootloop

• I recently updated from MAX10 to Vivid10 - though I did not like so I downgraded back to Max10.

I then saw there was an Android 11 update, so I try installing this update but now I am stuck with a bootloop on the Nissan logo.

I have tried in the reset menu doing a factory reset and cache wipe, I have also tried installing Max10 again to see if this would fix the issue but to no avail.

So, now I am stuck with the Nissan logo and I cannot get past this screen. Please advise.

• Same thing happened to me. My screen is stuck on the Toyota logo. I tried everything on the recovery mode but nothing is working. I emailed Dasaita and tried messaging them but have not got a response and it has been 2 weeks!

When you downloaded the version 10 again and plugged in the usb did a screen pop up to ask if you wanted to install it?

It is driving me crazy not being able to get it to work like how it did before and not being able to get someone to help troubleshoot it.

• No screen popped up, but I did manually install this Android 10 version again, the boot logo issue happened with that also. Seems to be almost like a bug in the software maybe?

I have tried multiple factory reset, clearing the cache, recovery mode etc and nothing has worked. I am going to wait up for Dsaita to hopefully come back to me in the early hours of UK time, then I can troubleshoot.

• @Callum Hiscott can I ask how you manually installed the android 10 version again when the screen is stuck on the logo? Did you do it through the recovery mode? Are you able to provide a link to that version so I can try to download it on my usb to see if it works for me? Looks like we are having the same issue and there's no way we are the only ones.@Quick Yuan are you able to help us resolve this issue?

• @Kevin Tran Yes, I installed it manually through the recovery mode, though I am struggling to access this mode now. The version I installed was from here: https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/36770/firmwares

I re-installed the MAX10 Version as well as the MCU version 3.78

• @Callum Hiscott ok finally managed to get it back to MAX10 version and now it is no longer stuck on the Toyota logo. Did it work for you?

Where did you find the MCU version 3.78 and do I need to download that as well?

Now zlink does not work. Any ideas or reasons why? I just want to be able to use my Apple CarPlay again this was the main reason to switch the unit  

@Iker Gomez could you please help I've read a lot of the forums and you are very helpful with problems that users are having. Thanks in advance. 

• Hi, Callum Hiscott,

We've got your requirement, and will contact with you by message.

Pls reply us ASAP, thanks.

• What was the solution to the issue? I have the same issue 4runner head unit