Backup/ Lane watch cameras do not work (Honda HR-V EX)

• Hello,

I recenetly installed my MAX10-CB015 Dasatia Head Unit and I cannot get the cameras to work.

Car: 2017 Honda HR-V EX (left side steering wheel)

I have tried all RCA combinations and no results.  The screen will show the camera in AVIN mode but not when I put the car in reverse or use the lane watch button/signal.

I have the RP5-HD-001 Canbus model with the XC-2115-041 power cable.

Please let me know how to install correctly.

Thanks in advance,

• @John Rasmussen what canbus is selected into the factory settings?

What options do you have on the canbus options page (factory settings)?

Is any "car information" app available? Check the options shown there as well

• Hey Iker,

Thank you for the reply.  I have tried 21Crider and 07Crider with no luck.  None of the options mention camera.  The car information app does not have anything for the cameras either. 

The cameras work only in FCAM app and AVIN but do not engage reverse or the signal. 

Are there settings I should be looking for?

• @John Rasmussen check on the factory settings > others and there is an option there to enable the reverse camera

• Hey Iker,

I have tried to both enable it and disable it.  None of those options work to have it engage when i put the car in reverse.

• Also the lanewactch camera does not work either.

• I also noticed that they sent me MAX11 instead of the MAX10 I ordered.  Will think make a difference?

• @John Rasmussen i don't think so.

Software is pretty the same.

First check which canbus do you have. Take a picture of the canbus adhesive.

Depending on the canbus manufacturer you will find different car models for that manufacturer and car brand.

Once making sure we have set up correctly the canbus ....

a) are all the wire connections ok? Check that.

b) why do you use crider? Is not available a specific hrv/CRV setting?

• Thanks for the reply Iker!

Here is a photo of the CANBUS that was supplied.

https://imgur.com/MwP71hY

The Honda HRV is listed under the CRIDER catagory in the factory settings and all the info I have researched pointed to it.

I will re-do all the connections and see, I am sure they are in the right spots but I will try again.

I really apprecaite your help.

• Iker,  Check this out.

https://imgur.com/a/aXhW32J

The video wiring appears to be incorrect on the harness according to my diagram from Honda.

Let me know your thoughts.

• @John Rasmussen you have to select a CAnbus for Honda but within the car models listed by SIMPLE manufacturer  (simple Soft)

• Thanks @Iker Gomez I'll try it and see.  

• Hey @Iker Gomez ,  I tried that with no sucess.

• I saw your comment about the wires....i have not deep looked but if you think they are not correctly installed...check by yourself or ask if everything is correct to dasaita (@quickyuan)

• Thanks @Iker Gomez  Mucho Appreciato.

@Quick Yuan , can you please have a look at the wiring link I provided? See below.

https://imgur.com/a/aXhW32J

The video wiring appears to be incorrect on the harness according to my diagram from Honda.

Let me know your thoughts.