2011 Toyota Tundra Crewmax Limited with JBL Sound, Nav, Steering Wheel controls and Backup Camera

• Most things went well with my install.  A few questions though:

1). What setting to I need to set the CANBUS to?  I used the CB005-1 Harness.  Steering wheel is working, and was before turning canbus on, but I'd like to get the alerts when my door is open and AC information.  I selected option 8 for Toyota but it doesn't seem to do anything.  

2). What do I have to do to use the factory backup camera?  My old Camera just displayed on the factory headunit, I didn't have the one in the mirror or in the one on the overhead drop down screen.   Now I just get a yellow triangle with an exclamation point when I put the vehicle in reverse and back up. 

3). Do you folks have an adapter that would allow me to use the factory installed GPS antenna?  

• @Brandon Shiers Canbus box is the device that could trigger the camera while in reverse, so it is crucial that you st up correctly the canbus.

As i could see in some photos on Amazaon for the CB005, it is manufactured m-by simple Soft....so select on Canbus list the "simple" manufactirer and there, from the list of car models, select the one that fits yours or any possible similar car model. (if exactly your model does not appear)

Check this Schematics to check if your wires are correctly installed.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61UMF9FXhVS._AC_SL1182_.jpg

2) if you receive a Triangle....the reverse signal is detected....cHeck on factory settings( (password: 126) on the TAB "others" there is an option to enable the rverse camera.

• @Iker Gomez.  It is wired correctly.  The odd thing is when I go into car setting for the canbus I can't toggle any settings on or off.  I have enabled reverse camera and get nothing.  I have no rca plug for my camera that's stock that I can find.

• @Brandon Shiers And what cnbus have you selected on factory settings?

• @Iker Gomez I selected simple as you stated and I've tried every one of the vehicle options that show up, nothing changes I still can't select any options in car.

•  Nothing?

• @Dasaita Official @Dasaita team Can anybody provide input on this?

• @Brandon Shiers you can read my resolution for an 09 Camry here. You may be having the same issue. The recommended "Canbus" adaptor for my JBL stereo wasn't really a canbus adaptor and it never sent any canbus data to the stereo that I could see. 

• @Drew Read intriguing.  I'll follow your progress.  I think I found an adapter that should get my factory back up cam working so I'm going to hopefully try that in the next few days.  

• @Drew Read.  Had my HU pulled out for a bit this morning and I'm seeing the same thing you are.  I have nothing in the way of wires wired in on 1 and 11.  Explains that issue I think.  I'll see how it goes after I get my new aftermarket backup camera installed next weekend.  

• @Iker Gomez Do you have anything to point us in the right direction here?  I haven't seen anything from you in a couple of weeks.  It looks like another gentleman is having the same issue and we both find that there is no canbus TX/RX wired up on our harnesses.  Is that our issue here, do we need to have Dasaita send us new harnesses?

• @Brandon Shiers In my case (MazdaCX5). Pin1 and 11 are used by two white wires that go to the Canbus Box