MCU MTCE, APP Crash with "Autosleep", Sync Contacts

• Hi everyone,

I have 2 (+1) problems.

1) Setting Car > Extra settings > Shutdown delay when ACC OFF = "Autosleep" most of the time the APP crash when system id powered on. I have to set at least 30 second delay: anyone has an explanation about this behavior?

2) In order to try to solve the problem #1, I have updated the MCU and SW downloaded from this forum. Latest MCU today appears in my system (MAX10) as "MTCE_HA_3.78_1", but in this forum and in some video in YouTube I can see that there is also a "3.78_4": Anyone knows where to download it???

3) last problem, probably OFFTOPIC because not due to MCU: in the "Account sync" window of the Gmail account I can see "Gmail", "Google Fit data" "People details" but no "Contacts": anyone knows why?

Thank you!

• @Paolo Zama when updating the software trying to solve an issue, check the "Wipe data" on the Update dialog that appears on the unit.

Is strange. I use my unit with sleep mode always activated (DELAY OFF) without issues. I use the Vivid and(or Scout versions (be aware that scout is only for Canada/USA/Mexico))