Playback stutter

• I have a new Vivid 11 for my Toyota Tacoma. Audio playback works perfectly fine via the USB connection, However, there is considerable stutter / choppiness with playback with an iPhone 13 Pro Bluetooth connection. Things I've tried:

• Updating my iPhone to the latest iOS release
    • Rebooting the Dasaita head unit
    • Removing any nearby Bluetooth signals

ANy suggestions/ideas? Thanks.

• @John Gardiner this stuttering only occurs with Carplay/Android Auto or still occurs with Buetooth music?

Which version of ROM do you have?

• Thanks @Iker Gomez . The stuttering occurs with CarPlay, not when I play music from my iPhone to other devices through Bluetooth. Not sure what you mean by "version of ROM". It's running Android 11 and here is the device.

• @John Gardiner go to settings and find system information. There you could find the build version of the rom 

• Hmmmm... I looked extensively in Settings under System and About PX6 and saw nothing that showed the ROM version.

• I've tried closing down a number of apps on my iPhone / CarPlay to see if the stutter would go away, but it persists.

• @John Gardiner Please kindly check the soud with your car radio, wired carplay and other sound related functions without bluetooth connection.

• @Support Dasaita wired carplay still uses the Bluetooth connection.

But wireless carplay uses more resources of the phone to transmit both audio and video

• @Iker Gomez We would like to tell you that wired carplay connect the iphone and the headunit with a USB data cord(MFI authorised) and then enter the carplay zlink for connection.  Wireless carplay needs bluetooth and hotspot connected with the iphone.

• @Support Dasaita as far as I know....carplay audio is always transmitted by bluetooth to the unit independently it is wired or wireless carplay.

The difference is the video:

On wired the video is transmitted by USB and on wireless via wifi

• @Iker Gomez USB cable plays the role of bluetooth while the phone is wired. We have 2 ways to connect the carplay and here is the wired one.

1)Prepare your phone USB cable, and make sure it is original or available for data transfer(MFI authorised);

2)For stereo: Use the USB cable wire to the USB plug in color grey, then enter "Zlink" For phone: Use the USB cable wire to your phone--Wait and Agree "Allow to read phone data".

3)For stereo: Accept connecting in "Zlink"--connection Succesfully(Note: You don't have to turn on the bluetooth)

• Got it... i was completely wrong.

Bluwtooth is only used for discovery and reconnection, but essentially Audio and Video goes by the same USB or WIFI

• @Iker Gomez Bluetooth is a techonology to connect the headunit and your phone. If you use carplay or bluetooth to play music, the signal will be transmitted by bluetooth. If you use USB, the signal will be transmitted by electricity which maybe faster. And the Wifi is for internet, if you want to download sth or watch online video and use the wireless carplay and mirroring, you should connect Wifi.