Zlink problem PX6 Vivid 11 Android 11 Zlink ver V5.318#08395B3c-2022-11-21T11

• Hi I have the latest updates from Dasaita. After not using Carplay for a while and then decide to use it. I get a usb link error. The only way to fix it is it to do a complete reset on the Dasiata which takes about an hour to put all my apps back on it. This is a pervasive problem. Once it is reset, it will work for a while and then I will get the same error. I am in desperate need of some help. I know how to use Caprlay on the Dasaita unit. I have tried both USB and wireless with same results. Is there a Zlink update.

• @Adam Rosenthal what specific error is shown?

• It is my OS build. I can't capture the error because the message is in the Zlink window and it disappears in a second. my thread states the problem

• @Adam Rosenthal it is difficult to help you without the error

• @Adam Rosenthal We are wondering if you can shot a video to demonstrate the error in the Zlink window. As it's difficult to assist to deal with the problem. Your cooperation will be appreciated. You can send it to our email address(support@dasaita.com)

• There is nothing to shoot. If you try to use wired or wirelesss carplay it doesnt work. If i reset the whole unit, it works fine, for a while. As soon as I start using non-Carplay features, it stops working again. It will not connect. The unit is set correctly and i can see Car-Kit in my iphone under Car-play. Based on my Zlink version, are there and updates you can give me?

• @Adam Rosenthal Sorry for the inconvenience, we are wondering if you can upgrade our latest version below. Here is the download page. 

Vivid 11 Version 20230425(Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11)

https://scout-ivi.s3.amazonaws.com/vivid/20230425/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230425).zip

Here are some tips to help you get the work done:

1.Please download the document via your computer/laptop,  then use the WinZip application to unzip the file.

2.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

3.Please ONLY put Update.zip file to USB drive/SD card.

*Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before updating the system, so back up important date if necessary.

4.Finally click the Settings > System > System updates to start the update.

Hope the above helps, please feel free to get in touch if you need any further assistance.

• Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, it now spins but get the same link error. I may rest the unit again if you cant help, Also it is not my cable our phone. If i reset the unit it will work again. Once i start using https://youtube.com/shorts/63fY_hikXHA?feature=share

• Did you discarded a phone related issue? Can you try with other phone?

• I dont have another phone. I will reset the unit now that is has a fresh OS firmware and see what happens. Ive reset my phone before and it didnt work

• @Adam Rosenthal According to your video, it showed the error is "Link fail, try another usb port". Please let us know if you have tried wireless carplay and had the same error.

• For all those who have had the error that they cannot connect to the bluetooth of the DASAITA updated to VIVID ANDROID 11, I explain what it has done to me to recover it
    You have to go to the following route:

1) SETTINGS > car > factory settings

2) Enter the password "126" and enter the menu with tabs

3) In the 1st screen that appears, APP, there is a 1st option called "BT" (bluetooth)

4) Display the "BT" options and choose the "WQ_RF210" option

5) You give APPLY, and EXIT...

6) when the system reboots, try to go to BLUETOOTH and it will appear again to select CAR-KIT and the apple carplay also, on iphone, it will appear to be selected.

ZLINK APP, WORKS PERFECT LATER.

• @Support Dasaita Hello, so I reset the unit, and updated with this firmware. everything worked great including wireless Carplay. I used wifi with my hotspot for a week, watching SLing and Youtube, and tried to connect back to wireless and wired carplay with the same error.  I cannot be the only one with this problem. I suppose if I only used carplay it would be fine. As soon as I use wifi and my hotspot for a few days it is error time. The only solution I found is to do a complete reset on my Dasaita taking over an hour to reset and replace all the apps. PLEASE help me

• @IVAN PL @IVAN PL Hi is this just for a Bluetooth problem or does it have anything to do with Zlink?

• @Support Dasaita I tried all of them. This is the same problem i have had on several units. Works great with a fresh reset of the unit and then eventually stops after I use the units wifi and other apps like Youtube

• @Adam Rosenthal We are wondering if you can upgrade the version to a public one to see if it can get your problem resolved. Here comes the system package.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yp0j0e9musxl45k/rk3399_11.0_hct7b_3_20230512.rar?dl=0

• Just purchased this head unit for my 4runner and 4 days after working flawlessly, I am having the same exact issues. Zlink wont display apple car play but bluetooth would be connected, aslo the wifi wont stay on and will not recognize my hotspot. Any permanent fix to this issue.

• @jojo delrosario  this must be a known issue. Resetting the unit fixes it for a couple weeks

• @jojo delrosario Please let us know if your wired carplay can work. As you said you have the same issue. When you connect carplay, it there any error showed on the screen. It will be helpful if you can send us a video to demostrate the procedure when you you use both wired and wireless carplay. We will forward to our engineer for further diagnose and will offer solution accordingly. 

Your cooperation and understanding will be appreciated.