Zlink problem PX6 Vivid 11 Android 11 Zlink ver V5.318#08395B3c-2022-11-21T11

• First, I will try the new update.

Second, there is nothing to shoot. I reset my unit and Carplay works great. Once i start using the wifi with youtube, sling, and Spotify it stops working and i get the link fail error the only thing i found to fix it is a reset. 

• @Support Dasaita I installed it and now the Vivid launcher is gone. It says Android on the splash screen.  Carplay has the same problem. Can i roll back to a previous Vivd version?

• @Support Dasaita yes I have Works for a while after a unit reset and then stops after using my Wi-fi apps like youetube

• @Adam Rosenthal We are wondering if you can shot a video to show us the situation that you mentioned as it's really rare. We will forward the video to our engineer for further diagnose, in the meanwhile, it will be helpful if you can send us photos to show us the built number and MCU so that we can check if the update works, your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• @jojo delrosario Hi wifi won't stay on because carplay app has a setting "connect in the background" turn that off. Wifi will work but my carplay is still broken.

GOTO carplay app, settings, turn off background connection

• @Support Dasaita I lost my ViVid. This is a generic release. Carplay still doesn't work but I am going to roll it back so I have VIVID

• @Adam Rosenthal Hey, we have work out a newer version 20230530, please kindly let us know if you want to have a try?

• @Support Dasaita I'd like to try it, I'm having the same issues. Please provide the link.

• @Support Dasaita I'd like to try it, I'm having the same issues. Please provide the link.

• @chris pepito Hi there, please kindly let us know your current built number and MCU, and let us know if your UI is VIVID 11 as the firmware is for VIVID with Android 11. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• Here's my information

• @Support Dasaita My UI is Vivid

• @chris pepito

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230530)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5gcin0p8db5e95/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820230530%29.zip?dl=0

Here are some tips to help you get the work done:

1.Please download the document via your computer/laptop,  then use the WinZip application to unzip the file.

2.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

3.Please ONLY put Update.zip file to USB drive/SD card.

*Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before updating the system, so back up important datif necessary.

• Hace 2 días que tengo mi V11 y salvo ayer durante 5 minutos, no funciona Zlink ni Android Auto 

• @Adam Rosenthal I am so frustrated. I rest the unit, updated and everything works fine with wireless carplay. As soon as I use the Wifi and apps like youtube or any non-car play, the Carplay stops working. The only remedy is to reset the unit which takes almost 2 hours to put my apps back on and get all my passwords. Do I just have to accept either CarPlay ot wifi hotspots with my apps? I can't seem to have both and switch between them. 

• @Marta Marta Please kindly let us know the following information below.

1.As you haven't contact with us before, please let us know the issue before you made the update and how long does that issue occur?

2.Have you already tried both wired and wireless android auto and it stayed on the same page as you showed above. Have you check the bluetooth to confirm it has been connected?

3.Please provide your order number so that we can locate your order detail and better assist you.

4.Please shoot a photo of the built number and MCU so that we can check if the version compatible with your stereo.

Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• URGENTE, NO FUNCIONA Dasaita Vivid 11_Order: 1Z76X83R0498082848

Les envié mail ayer, ruego contesten a través del mismo medio. He probado con y sin cable y no funciona.

Llevo desde el Jueves pasado que me instalaron el Dasaita en mi Toyota Chr que no funcionan las siguientes cosas:

1- El Reproductor de Música no lee el 95% de los mp3 (probado con varios pen drives, ninguno lo lee el Dasaita, pero en cualquier otro equipo externo lo reproduce sin problema).
    Lee todas las carpetas, pero cuando entras a una y le das a reproducir te dice que "el archivo de audio no existe" y así entra en bucle con todas las canciones. 

2- No tengo conexión a Internet (se cae continuamente y practicamente nunca tengo conexión).

3- El Zlink y Android Auto no funcionan.
    En todos estos días sólo he logrado conectarlo 1 vez, tardó 45 minutos en conectarse!, de resto y a pesar de tener todas las configuraciones correctas, no se enlazan, siempre se queda conectando y así se pude pegar horas.

Me he comprado el Dasaita Vivid 11 pensando que sería mejor que el Touch que trae el Toyota Chr 2018, y menuda decepción tengo.
    Qué es el MCU? 

• Lo que creo que es el MCU que me piden se lo he pasado al mail: office@dasaita.com

Ruego me contesten a través del mismo medio, gracias.

Me urge la respuesta para la solución de mis problemas, puesto que llevo días sin poder utilizarlo.

• @Marta Marta 

Please go to Settings-About machine and shoot a photo as follow to show us the MCU and built number so that we can better assist you.

• @Support Dasaita Have you looked at my threads for the last 2 months? This is not new. I wish I could get a refund. Dasaita can't seem to figure this out. I reset the unit and Apple Carplay works fine. Once I start using Wifi and my apps like Google Maps, youtube, and more, when I try to use Carplay again it stops working until I do a complete reset. .https://youtube.com/shorts/aXRv2se49vs