Zlink problem PX6 Vivid 11 Android 11 Zlink ver V5.318#08395B3c-2022-11-21T11

• Ihave same problem 🥺🥺 

• احتاج الي مساعده لحل هذه المشكله 

Ineed help please 🥺🥺

• @Mahmoud Sultan We are wondering if you mean the error pop when you use the wired connection. If so, please try the grey USB port or the USB cable with label "Phone Link" on it. You could also let us know your order number so that we could record your issue.

• @Support Dasaita

I need to solve this problem, so the fastest time when connecting wired or wireless does not work the program and shows me the error in the picture

• @Mahmoud Sultan We are wondering if you could try to go to Factory Settings> Apps, close the Carplay and then enable it after rebooting. If still no luck, we assume it mostly be hardware associate issue.

• @Support Dasaita I did that step and tried to use more than one phone, and I don't connect wired or wirelessly. I need a solution, please.

• Bonjour, je possède une tablette PX6 VIVID 11 achetée sur votre site en 2023.

J'ai procédé à la mise à jour de la dernière version du firmware de Vivid11, car j'étais comme beaucoup d'autres utilisateurs insatisfaits de la dernière uptade qui m'a fait passer de vivid à scout et depuis Android auto / ZLINK  ne fonctionne plus.

Avez-vous une solution!!

Merci de votre retour

• @Mahmoud Sultan Please let us know if your system is vivid11. If so, please kindly update the following firmware.

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20240302)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/c8rkr7qqur4msu60fd4hx/update.zip?rlkey=7lakfyq7j46zqm8gslv4qx8i0&dl=0

• @Cyril MAILLOT Please go to Settings > About Machine and send us the current Build Number and MCU version. We are wondering if you could connect the head unit with Bluetooth, is there any error notification on the zlink page?

• @Support Dasaita 

Android auto works But Apple Carplay doesn't work.

• @Support Dasaita 

• @Mahmoud Sultan We are wondering where you found this page as our about machine page not like the page you showed. Or you have updated the system to other manufacturer's version. Please go to Settings > About Machine and send us the current Build Number and MCU version if possible. 

• @Support Dasaita quindi il problema di zlink non c'è l'ho solo io. Magari non è un guasto al processore come avete detto a me ma potete fare una semplice modifica software?

• @Support Dasaita 

• @Mahmoud Sultan This unit is not ours, please contact the seller that you purchased from.

• @Diego Micheli Sorry to tell you that it must be hardware associated issue, we are wondering if you could considering replace it for a new one or you want to return to our Chinese warehouse to fix it.

• @Support Dasaita  se lo avessi acquistato da una decina di anni avrei acquistato un nuovo tablet ma, visto che c'è l'ho da cosí poco tempo accetterei solo una sostituzione in garanzia.

Ricordo che lo ho acquistato a Novembre 2022 e lo ho installato ad agosto 2023, quindi il prodotto si può dire che ha solo 8 mesi di utilizzo. Mi sembra un po' pochino direi. Secondo me è troppo facile per voi dire comprane uno nuovo. Visto che non costa neanche poco.

Grazie.

Saluti

Diego

• @Diego Micheli Our warranty is since the date your received the item not the date since you install it. You could return it to our Chinese warehouse to get free repair but you may need to cover the shipping fee forward and backward. Your understanding will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita cambiando nelle impostazioni di fabbrica il bluetooth mettendo WQ_RF210 sono riuscito a far funzionare zlink. finalmente sono riuscito a rivedere la schermata di Android Auto, anche se ci mette molto tempo a connettersi. Almeno non mi da più zlink non disponibile. Potrebbe essere solo un problema software? Oggi poi mi sonoaccorto che non vedo più il mio smartphone, il bluetooth non sembra attivarsi. questa cosa me l'ha fatta solo una volta, farò altre prove.

Cosa vuol dire l'impostazione WQ_RF210, come mai ora Android Auto si collega?

Grazie

• @Diego Micheli WQ_RF210 is the bluetooth module name, if you change it to one that you don't have, the bluetooth could not be used like the situation that you mentioned above. You could kindly switch it to the previous one to verify if it could recover. 

If no luck, we are wondering if you prefer to have a new G12, or you could wait for our G13 with DTS system.