Reverse Camera & Carplay Music

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte We have issued refund to you via Amazon, please refer to your account.

• @Support Dasaita Hi, Any updates?

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Our engineer said that the firmware will be released soon after National Day.

• @Support Dasaita Any updates?

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Hey, today is the 1st day that they are back to office and it must be too much work to handle, we have already urged them to release the firmware, once receiving their reply, we will inform you. Your understanding will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita I see another new firmware update in the firmware section, I would install it but my screen will be shifted, it sucks that I have to a custom version to fix my screen alignment issues instead of sending me one that has a correct alignment

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte It's not for partial screen, the new firmware has not been released yet, they gave us a beta version but we found another problem in it and feedback us to get it resolved in the same time. Hope you can understand that we are trying to send you a better firmware.

• @Support Dasaita Any updates on ETA yet?

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Sorry that the new beta firmware will crash that we could not send you hope you can understand. We will urge them to release a more perfect one about next week.

• @Support Dasaita ugh! I really don't have a choice.

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte You could see that we launch new version 20231023 which runs much better and our engineer are changing the resolution which could fit your specific head unit now. Please just wait with patience.

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Here is the latest firmware. Please kindly update your system and give us feedback. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/f1oqh7ryltbjvz76uvc3w/update.zip?rlkey=reoz3v0ppizg9lxoziu67etek&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita wow!😖 your engineers have happened to merge Scout & Vivid launchers together in this build, maps widget doesn't work. Looks like maybe the core is Scout w/Vivid UI Please fix!!

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Maps widget is for online scout map, we have changed the pre-installed Google to Scout map now. It will work if you connect the internet. You could also use split screen by following the instruction.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwz9clm6fgm1hoj/Vivid%20split%20screen.mp4?dl=0

• @Support Dasaita I am connected to the internet but application fails to load, I clicked on restart app in the pic and keeps going back to that same screen.

• @Support Dasaita I also rebooted the unit as well with no luck

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte We have reflected your issue to our engineer and they are looking into the issue now. Hope you can wait with patience and we will try our best to solve the problem asap. Meanwhile, we are wondering whether your previous issues that you mentioned has been resolved or not.

• @Support Dasaita yes, so far it seems to be stable

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte We fixed the map issue in this firmware. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3y3gdq2li2vmxdzor9ex7/update.zip?rlkey=ejdcz6wzlk3sxp42swaj5decd&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita I'm about to call this quits on this unit 😫 Where do i start, Maps does work now but now I have a whole new slew of issues. 1.) The iphone will absolutely not connect via USB, only wireless 2.) When I back up while using carplay, it sometimes kills my connection and plays the radio 3.) Some times it will play the radio and carplay audio at the same time 4.) When I click on the media player buttons in carplay sometimes it will kill the connection and default back to the home screen 5.) The auto select toggle in bluetooth settings will keep going back to on when I've turned the car off after I've already toggled it off 6.) I feel a refund is needed, this has gone on way too long, I've been very patient