@C P The setting is located in "Other" has to do with decibles or increment I cant 100% recall
@C P The setting is located in "Other" has to do with decibles or increment I cant 100% recall
@Brian Wright The correct setting is located in the "other" section
Hello I cant seem to figure out where to connect the turn on wire for aftermarket amplifier. Please assist I managed to rig it through something else but i want to set it up properly
@Robert Fleury download the google contacts app and then download mtc dialer. With both applications together, the contacts are downloaded on an android mobile and an iphone. I have tried it on bot...
Hello, I don't understand why my cell phone is Paired with my radio device and I don't see my contacts and I don't know how to add more. Thanks in advance
I am having a similar problem with my external TPMS sensors - I can not work out how to get them to pair with the TPMS app.
I'm having similar issues. They will not send support in emails. They steal your money with defective products and ignore your issues.
Hey Sean, I have the exact same build number and the exact same problem. Dasaita?
Hi I have a max 10 in my Corolla Worked great for 8 months I need help to fix or to buy head unit only, don't need trim prices and wire harness etc. How do I contact support ...
Hi ,have a Dasaita V10 ,can bus version ,reinstalled on a Mitshubihi Lancer 2007this car doesnt have can bus ,steering whell control :works on Key 1 and 2...so I remove the can bus control bo...
Hello colleagues, I have looked at this again and changed the CB006 cable for a new one and it still does not work, so I rule that out, I do not know what it can be, my 2008 peugeot is from 2018, a...
@Quick Yuan I am getting a signature error when trying to install firmware update the zip file after i put the file into my usb drive. the update does not go through please help
@Brandon Shiers You are much better off doing a charge back via your credit card because Dasaita will not refund you. I have been trying for months but Dasaita just ignore you. Dasaita sucks :(
@Dasaita Official @Dasaita team @Quick Yuan still waiting................. This is an utterly disgraceful way to treat your customers :( No response to my emails either.
@Iker Gomez I'd be willing to try this. Can you show/recommend these flash tools? Finding a cable will be easy ... what would this process look like? Thanks for your suggest...
@Ivaylo Stoykov I am not Dasaita ... I can't help you on that.
@Douglas Parcher the only way that left is with a usb-A to usb-A cable and flash tools. Get that cable and check if your unit is detected by the flash tool during loopboot.
@Jaime Sánchez Despues de un par de dias probando aunque no sea la solucion perfecta la verdad es que es un apaño que hace que funcione todo bien. Gracias Jaime
I have tried many times to locate the button but it's just mushy in there. I try it everytime I get in the vehicle. I was told to do a factory wipe and reset from the recovery menu whic...
@Dasaita Official@Dasaita team anything? I'd like to get this working. If I can't I'll have to request a full refund and return it.