Just installed a Dasaita PX6 in my 17 WRX. I noticed the volume doesn't stay when i increase or decrease it. If i change the volume from default 15 to say 20, and turn off the car. Next time i turn...
Just installed a Dasaita PX6 in my 17 WRX. I noticed the volume doesn't stay when i increase or decrease it. If i change the volume from default 15 to say 20, and turn off the car. Next time i turn...
@Douglas Parcher If you dont feel the RESET button is probably the button is not aligned to the hole...try to find the button. The Google Apps freeze does not solves with a MCU update. It s...
@Iker Gomez Hello, the multimedia continues to have problems, I would like to return it. how can i do it.
It is going on 3 weeks now in an attempt to save my beloved Disaita 10.2 head unit for my 2008 Toyota Tundra. I had the very common Google App freeze issues which was supposed to be resolved ...
Great Service from Dasaita. Had a problem connecting the reversing Camera on my 2017 Quashqi, there were 2 yellow cables coming from camera, I had used the wrong one. Plenty of help all the way, ca...
I have activated the amp in the Canbus setting. That is where the pause in the audio happens.
@Jaime Sánchez Voy a probar esa segunda opcion a ver como va. Gracias
@Alfonso R Me pasa lo mismo. es un problema del software. Las últimas actualizaciones arreglan algunas cosas pero hace que no funcione el Bluetooth correctamente. Después de darle mu...
Same issue tried every BT controller in the factory settings and cant get bluetooth to work for over a year now... no one ever replied to my inital email
78 JEEP_Cherokee&Renegade&Fiat Aegea(Simple)
Im very Happy with my px6 exapt for some smaller issued (door Lock setting and No integration of the Speedmeter Display) how ever ist there a way so to a recording with the Front can? (Use IT Like ...
Which canbus is configured on your factory settings?
I have these 2 cable left over from my uconnect that does not connect to the Dasaita head unit..
@Chillmiester Gabriel according to Jeep specs if 6 speakers and 5inch touch screen then no amplifier....but if uconnect 8.4 and 9 speakers it has amplifier.....so in your case you must activate the...
I don't believe so. It came with a Uconnect 8.4 and it does have surround sound. It's a 2016 Jeep Cherokee North which I believe is the same as a Trailhawk.
@tone T No idea about that. Why don't you have the Canbus? My unit came with it.
Tried option 1,2 and 3 with no luck until now. Now awaiting USB-A to USB-A cable for option 4 :-)
I found this this thread with lots of stuff to try: https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/62118/image-update-android-10-to-android-11?