Firmwares

• @Flame Red We are wondering if you can shot a video and send it to us which we can diagnose accordingly, really appreciate your cooperation. 

• @Flame Red Hi there, please kindly try to go to Settings > Apps& Notification > Zlink and clear the user data and cache. Meanwhile, you can go to Android auto on your phone and update the version to the latest. You can clear the data and the cache on your phone about the Android Auto to verify if this solution can get your problem resolved. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Flame Red We noticed that we haven't received a response from you in quite some time, and we wanted to check if the issue has been resolved. If it hasn't, kindly provide us with a list of all the current issues you're facing with the unit so that we can offer further assistance.

• Hello,

I want to make to make you aware of a bug with ZLink when the phone is running a version of Android Auto app version 10.0.xxxx or newer (which was released in the past month or so)

Recently Google updated the Android Auto app, and after the updates there is a bug with ZLink. After google assist is used, a notification or navigation sound is played, or even if the backup camera is used: any music being played on Android Auto will have extremely poor quality afterwards. The only way to fix the quality is to disconnect and reconnect the phone. But then the problem will happen again if the mentioned scenario occurs.

The issue was reported to Google. Google replied that ZLink is not certified so they will not be changing the Android Auto app to accommodate this issue. You can see Google's response here: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/296780667#comment16 This means ZJinnova will need to update ZLink to solve the bug.

By the way, I already cleared cache and data from ZLink on car and also in the android auto app on the phone. I even reinstalled the android auto app. I also re-paired the Bluetooth. I am running the latest version Vivid 11 20230728.

• @gray corgi Hi there - I'm able to reproduce this as well on my unit running Vivid 11 for my 2016 Toyota Camry. Really annoying and would greatly appreciate a fix.

• @gray corgi I am also seeing this issue. 

Order #: SP-DA1807

Phone model: Galaxy S22+ SM-S906U

Android Auto version 10.2.633224-release

• @gray corgi @Hunter Umphrey Please let us know your order number, phone model and Android auto version so that we can record and better assist you in solving the problem.

• MAX10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230803) 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sy068zz4tgokutkfhuwkt/update.zip?rlkey=uuhukuun3882rz4cyqxsgs9k6&dl=0

Kann auf meinem Gerät nicht installiert werden.

• @Carsten Schwieder Please kindly send us your order number so that we can locate your order detail and give you more appropriate instruction, your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita Hello, I already reached out to support via email and got a reply that they are working on it and will get back to me soon. Thanks!

• @Support Dasaita I bought the device from Aliexpress at Dasaita official store over 2 years ago. So far I have been able to install all firmware updates but not this one.

• @Support Dasaita 

Order Number (Amazon) 111-0075028-8328271
    Phone - Samsung Galaxy z Fold 5 & Samsung Galaxy s22+, both have the same issue

Android Auto version on phone (Fold 5) 10.2.633224-release

• Hello,

I have a MAX 10 PX6 android 10 .. can i updated it to vivid 10 ? 
    Thank you !

• Good moring, would like to request help on finding the right firmware up date i should be getting for my head unit 

• @Ovidiu Stroe I have installed all the Android 10 Variants on my Scout 10 and all have woked fine.  Wound up sticking with Vivid persoanlly.

• @Carsten Schwieder Would you kindly contact with us via aliexpress or send us your order detail to the address: aliexpress@dasaita.com

• @Ovidiu Stroe

Considering any improper/unnecessary update could be risky, please go Settings>About machine and provide the following version information:

1.A clear photo of the stereo's Bulid Number.

2.A clear photo of the stereo's MCU version.

After confirming the system version, we'll guide you through the update process accordingly.

• @David Aguirre

In this case, we are wondering if there are any system bugs of you head unit.

If your system is working well, please do not upgrade it !!!

Because the upgrade is risky, it might lead to CRASH, BLACK SCREEN, OR SYSTEM ERROR;

Unless there is a major bug in the car system, it unable to be used normally.

At this time, you can choose to upgrade the system to solve it.