Firmwares

• @Quick Yuan Welcome. What is this MTCH file and what hardware is it for

• Bei meinem Nissan X-Trail T32 (2018) funktioniert die Spurkamera nicht, wenn das Dasaita verbaut ist.

woran kann das liegen?

Verbaut habe ich ein  MAX10-CP-HD CB008, incl. DASAITA DAB+  (MTCE MCU v3.78 / MAX10-Version : HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220120)

• Bei meinem Nissan X-Trail T32 (2018) funktioniert die Spurkamera nicht, wenn das Dasaita verbaut ist.

woran kann das liegen?

Verbaut habe ich ein  MAX10-CP-HD CB008, incl. DASAITA DAB+  (MTCE MCU v3.78 / MAX10-Version : HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220120)

• @Diego Etchecoin did you find any solution to this problem?

@Quick Yuan I have the exact same issue with an HRV 2016 using CanBus with option 21 and right view set to normal.

I did set the Factory Settings > Other > Customer Version 2 instead of the default 4 value : that did not change anything

I currently set the Right View to Hidden to disable the cam, but I would love to get it back. Anything we can do to troubleshoot this? 

Thanks in advance!

• Hola, tras la actualización de mi dasaita px 6 max 10-cp-hd a la versión MAX10 : HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220120) ha dejado de funcionar el bluetooth. No se detecta con ningún teléfono. Cuando vuelvo a instalar la versión MAX10:HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20211015) el bluetooth vuelve a funcionar. Por lo que me es imposible actualizar el dasaita sin perder el bluetooth ya que con la versión telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220215) me pasa lo mismo. Hay alguan opción para que pueda actualizar y no perder el bluetooth?? gracias

• @gorka ebben 

Gorka, creo que ya te conteste en algun otro hilo sobre esto

parece ser algun problema con los permisos de los launchers (VIVID , SCOUT y STOCK) sobre el bluetooth desde el origen de la ROM Base (luego los desarrolladores tunean la ROM a su gusto con launchers adaptados, pero el problema base parece que sigue aun..)

Para poder conectar tu bluetooth en las nuevas ROM (vivid/stock/scout) debes ir la conexion Bluetooth de los ajustes de Android, como si lo hicieras desde tu telefono... Ve a Ajustes > Conexion de disposiitivos> Bluetooth y desde ahi buscar Tu telefono. una vez lo encuentre lo emparejas ahi mismo...

Luego aparecera ya como emparejado en el Launcher

• @Karol Karol 

As far as i know it seems to be a major revision of the MCU software

from the old MTCD....new minor revisions were relased (new canbus car/brands/model support and, sometimes, some bug correction to specific car model or some general enhancement) in which internal revisions were enumerated... Afer that major revision appeared as MTCE (cmpletely compatible with MCTD)...so i am figure out that MTCH is as well compatible with MTCD and MTCE

only a very old MTCB was incompatible to MTCD.

Anyway i will be get informed with compatibility and eny possible new feature that is on this major update

• @Iker Gomez I will be very grateful for the info. Now I have a soft HA3 in max 10 which is installed in RAV4 EXECUTIVE 2020. Previously, I had VIVID installed, but what I wrote about the equalizer and I had a problem with the authorization of some applications from google

• @Karol Karol Dasaita told me taht MTCH is ONLY for new PX6 boards....so I would not try as seem to be incompatible.

Therefore, it seems that simultneous upgrades for MTCE and MTCH will be available.... 

• @Iker Gomez 

Thanks for the reply :) Radio Max10 bought the latest as it was and has not all year round. And I'm scared with this MTCH file. It is a pity that it is not described to which radio model this file

• Which latest firmware do i need for the px5 unit i bought. can you provide link please  

• @Quick Yuan

Welcome. What changes in the new VIVID update? Thank you very much for the information

• Hello

Im currently using 3.78 MTCE MCU when i try to upgrade to 3.80 MTCH it says no MCU file found. I have upgraded this several times before as the newer versions were released and havent had problems before.

Any ideas.

Cheers

• @Iker Gomez

Welcome. Do you know what changes are in today's VIVID update? And how about this MTCH file? Thank you very much for your reply :)

• @Karol Karol regarding mtch dasaita confirmed that is for new boards only...

There is no risk of mixing both as mtce system WILL NOT ACCEPT mtch update files.

Vivid changes:

[Mar.7 2022] We are releasing new version 5.2.3365 today !

Major changes are:

• Android 11 support (Update ROM from 10 to 11 please contact Dasaita)
    • Card Dashboard for all users and experience refine
    • Google voice assistant support (Support all domains include voice Dialing but some hardware has compatible issue because of Google)
    • VIVID Settings UI reorg and tuning
    • Apps page horizontal swipe
    • Email login
    • Speedometer widget support
    • Add reboot button in setting
    • Fix bugs

• what about volume speed control in vivid??

• @Iker Gomez

Thank you very much for the information. Did I understand correctly that an even newer version of the update to VIVID will come out today? Is it possible to go from max 10 to max 11? And with whom here and how to talk to do it well? So rather MTCH with me will not enter because I have MTCE. And how about the equalizer in VIVID, it is already so extensive? Sorry for so many questions and thank you for your help :)

• Is there an update for my android 7 px3 model?

• @Karol Karol VIVID team releases VIvid Launcher and VIVID ROM....

Bugs or enhancements related to the existing ROM and behavior will be relesed wihin a VIVID ROm, bugs related to the launcher are corrected in launcher upgrades via OTA.

you can contact them via this forum thread:

(8) [VIVID Launcher] Official Post (Mar.7 2022 release - Android 11 - Card Dashboard for all - Google voice) | XDA Forums (xda-developers.com)

• @Shane Hudson PX3 is a very old Processor (RK3188) and you have the latest firmware...there are some custom firmwres there that some features are added and optimized, but for the same Android base (7.1.2)

Rockchip never released SDK for higher android versions for that processor.

In case you want to investigate about this custom firmwre:

(8) [ROM][PX3][2GB][Android 7.1.2] Malaysk ROMs for any yet known MTCD-MTCE Device | XDA Forums (xda-developers.com)