Firmwares

• @Juan Manuel Muñoz Cortazar no sé en España pero en México si cobran...en función del valor declarado....

Si mal no recuerdo en España cambió la ley y ya desde origen se paga el IVA (los vendedores te lo meten en el precio final) y ya no deberías pagar IVA ni arancel .... 

• Bonjour, peut on mettre à jour directement en ota ce fichier Micrologiciel HCT PX6 Android 11 HCT8 rk3399 11.0 ota 2820220412 ? Ou il faut monter l'image avec  un pc portable ?

• Can someone upload Screenshots of all PX6 firmware?

HCT

MAX

VIVID

Thanks!

• Hi

please share latest hct7 rom for px6 device

hct7 have dark mode and beautiful design

tnx

• Android 11 - have bluetooth issues same as later verisons of Android 10 with WQ-RF210.  When unit resumes from sleep, many times it refuse to connect to phone.  Only solution is hctreboot command

Setting the radio to shut down after 30 seconds instead of "auto sleep" fixes the problem, just like in Android 10.  Have to wait a little longer to boot but bluetooth works 100% this way.  Only problem with having unit shut down after 30 seconds is that ZLink always shows android auto in Light mode on first startup even if the car started with headlights on (like at night).  Have to turn headlights off and on to make it dark mode.  Would be nice to see this fixed since I reported this issue many months ago.

BTW, bluetooth problem is the same on Android 11 20220413 VIVID rom too.

• @gray corgi Try the OTA update for Vivid 11. 20220428? Try the autosleep again - seems to be different from before - not perfect but much better.

• @Quick Yuan telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220428) and/or HCT8_rk3399_11.0_ota2820220412

Any info about this new release? Eg: work as expected Bluetooth? Is dab finally present?

Ty.

• Bt working same android 10 did. It's the same issue android 10 was having! Well its better than the first android 11 firmwares where it required a reboot... you can force it to reconnect now and it will come to life.

• @Quick Yuan The newly released VIVID ver. 5.4.3388 doesn't fix the bug for Music and Radio autoplay like it says. 

• @Tony Ye Actually music autoplay is fixed but not for the radio. 

• Is MTCH 3.80 an upgrade to MTCE 3.78?

• Hi, on my PX6 I currently have Vivid 10 Version:
    telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220428)

Can I just install from pendrive HCT Firmware PX6 Android 11 
    HCT8_rk3399_11.0_ota2820220412

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m46csbzrmi7jub7/HCT8_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820220412%29%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E5%8C%85.zip?dl=0

or would I need to use Factory Tool etc?

Thank you.

• @Jakub G You can not upgrade from 10 to 11 through OTA update. 

• @Nick Damico No

• Is any apps that can change backup guide lines? i'm on Max 10 with firmware 20220412. There are 3 guide lines but all of them are useless for my camry V6 too wide or too narrow.

Thanks in Advance.

• Hi.
    I am needing to update my Dasaita PX5 which currently has Android 6.0.1 as I am already having problems with my apps. What Android and MCU update do you recommend and where can I download it from?
    Model Number: A-MEDIA AUTO (1024X600 O)
    Android version: 6.0.1
    Kernel version: 3.10.0  rocky@hctr930 #1132  - Aug 17 2017
    CPU: 8 core 64-bit CPU Coretex A53 @1.5G
    Build number: px5-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89L
    MCU version: MTCD_HA_V2.61_2 (September 1, 2017)
    BT: SD-968 (I read that you have to be careful with BT because it can have problems with more updated versions).

Thank you.

• Bluetooth still not working properly on HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220512) 

When radio enters auto-sleep, bluetooth will remain 'stuck' in previous state.  If previous state was "on a phone call", then when radio wakes up it will say bluetooth is connected and that you are on a phone call.  Phone is not actually connected and can not connect unless radio is rebooted.  If previous state was "disconnected", then it will say disconnected but phone still not able to connect unless radio is rebooted.

Only solution is to set "auto shutdown" to 30 seconds so radio does full boot each time car is used.

• @gray corgi telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220518) is giving me the exact same issue. I think there is a bug with how the system handles resume from sleep.

• I have had the Dasaita MaX 10 PX6 radio for over 2 years and so far i have not complainet about it.  Recently , i was using the HA3_rk3399_10_ota(20211015) system software and MCU 3,78 , however , after updating the application from the play store (Android System WebView , Chrom , Google  and others ), problems arose. Chrome , Google , Yanosik have stopped working . There were messages thad the applications had stopped working and could not be started. So I updated to the latest version of HA3_rk3399_10_ota (20220517) and the applications work fine again. But there was a problem with bluetooth - using the hands - free kid of this radio is now a parody. Sometimes it works, sometimes it dosen"t work. Often times, she does not want to connect to the phone. As you can see from previous posts, this problem now accurs in practically every system software. Hot could you screw up this almost basic function of this radio ? Is it such a big problem for these technicians to finally improve these software to make bluetooth work properly ? I hope that the problem will  disappear  with the next version of the software. Or maybe peple who write on this forum have some ways to make this bluetooth work well. And one more thing , what kind of bluetooth you have set in these factory settings - because I have WQ_RF210 - maybe you need to change to another here. Regards.

• Wgrałem to najnowsze oprogramowanie HA3_rk3399_10_ota(20220521+bt_mcu).zip i ono nie naprawia problemu z bluetooth.  Dalej są problemy z połączeniem do telefonu. Występuja te problemy o których wspominałem wyżej, jak i opisywali inni forumowicze. Na 100% jest to wina oprogramowania, bo po powrocie do oprogramowania HA3_rk3399_10_ota(20211015) bluetooth diała bez żadnych problemów , telefon błyskawicznie łączy się z radiem. Za to na tym oprogramowaniu występuje problem ze strony aplikacji Android System WebView i Chrom które po aktualizacji w sklepie play wprowadzaja błedy w działaniu innych aplikacji. Te błędy nie wystepują za to w najnowszej wersji oprogramowania. Już chyba nawyższy czas aby programiści przyłożyli sie do roboty i naprawili te błędy w oprogramowaniu a nie wypuszczali po raz kolejny bubla który tak naprawdę nic nie poprawia w działaniu bluetooth. Pozdrawiam.