Firmwares

• Welcome. Today, while driving the car, the unit with the latest version of VIVID reset and there was no sound in the NavRadio application. I changed radio stations, but there was no sound. I had to enter the original FM vivid radio, the sound appeared, I pressed on the pause, I started NavRadio and the sound was already there. I don't know why. Maybe this information will be helpful? Best regards

• @Quick Yuan which file do I need for a vivid 10 I did a factory settings reset and now the nav app is gone and the radio as well so what version do I need and a new mcu if needed as well 

• @Gerard Miller go for the latest Android 10 vivid rom upgrade.... 

If you mean iGO app that could be preinstalled ...it is deleted once a clean upgrade is performed (wipe check is enabled on the upgrade dialog once an update file is detected)

Anyway iGO app is just a "demo" in order you can try the gps while you get your preferred offline navigation app (i recommend sigyc as it has a very complete free mode )

Regarding the radio if you are using vivid ROM... It controls the radio and the app is not shown anymore (as I remember). On the media widget you can select the media source and there you can find radio and any other multimedia or streaming app you have installed 

• @Iker Gomez i like the vivid release, but dab isn't present in home music widget and this is so bad for me. Hope can be added in future release. 👍

• @Iker Gomez where do i find the latest android 10 update for the vivid 10 thanks

• Can somebody tell me which firmware version I need to get to update my PX6?  My head unit is telling me that I can't run Android Auto with my current version.  Getting my phone connected to this for Android Auto is a must.  Thanks everybody!

• @John Chad MAX10 Version:HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220329) 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hvpennxur83shk5/ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820220329%2B%E8%93%9D%E7%89%99MCU%E4%B8%93%E7%94%A8%E5%8C%85%29.zip?dl=0

Update also mcu 👍

MTCE MCU 

3.78:https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hd3ci3rp07ddnt/dmcu.img?dl=0

• Seen now new release. Now i update. Hope can fix bt issue in A11. 👍

• Istalled latest 11 release (20220412), again/still bt and SD notification bug. Is real sadness. One month for new release and bt issue is still there. Omg dasaita... 😭🤦

• Updated just now to latest 11 vivid 13April IMG. Still bt issue here. Remain so sadness.

Now downgraded to A10 29March. Is the latest release bt work for sure (indeed, now work again immediately!!!). Lost a lot of time here.

• ModelWhat do I if the android auto mirroring crashes all the time? How do I get z-Link downloaded?

Radio

• Zlink disconnections have been reported and some solutions are being implentented since yesterday (Android 11)... Please be patient as the implementation will be extended to Android 10 as well in the following days

• @Salvatore Noschese this is the risk of upgrading to the recent latest android version....in which users are reporting bugs...and in which bugs that are solved on previous android versions are not fully implemented into the new veesion....thank you so much for your report as is the argument for dasaita to make pressure to developers for solving this issue

• @Quick Yuan

Using RKDevtool v2.71 I was trying to flash the update.img file to my Dasaita head unit. I’m getting the ‘Download IDB Fail’ message, the unit can’t be used anymore. I’m able to put it again in Loader mode (Found one LOADER Device) but when trying to flash, same error. I would appreciate any help, thank you!

• Is there now a vivid 11 update for the vivid 10  as so far my unit sucks buy the time something connects or plays im already done with my drive not what I paid 500 plus for to have all these Bluetooth and zlink issues as well as losing maps and radio ?..

• The problem of bluetooth not connecting is still not solved, and everything is normal after downgrading to A10.

• @Sergio Pérez hola, te cobraron algo en aduanas al venir de china?

• @gorka ebben hola os cobraron slgo en aduanas al venir de china?

• Hi. Seen now hct8 rk3399 firmware. Can be installed instead of HA3_rk3399? If yes, what is the difference?

• @Salvatore Noschese i haven't checked but it seems to be a uncostumized ROM...probably without the dasaita launcher....if you plan to install any launcher (like vivid or any other compatible one) could be a valid option