Firmwares

• @Iker Gomez 

Welcome. Thank you for your reply and information

• Hi, Apologies however I want to make sure I get the correct file.

I have a PX6 with the current firmware being MTCH_HA_V3.80_1 July 22 2021 and I was wondering what the latest version that I should download for it?

Thanks

• @Mitch Franklin 

Dont mix concepts:

These units have the following Hardware:

• A SOM that process all the instructions and ANDROID OS.
    • A MCU that serves as the intermediary between the CAR and the ANDROID:
      • Bluetooth
      • CANbus inttuctions
      • DSP, among others

Two software UPGRADES are supplied:

MCU upgrade. It is just few KB size and it just upgrades the MCU software. n your case your MCU is a MTCH and you are currently into the latest version. My recommendation is: if works...let as it is. Ther are more risk on something to fail after a upgrade of the MCU. Usually no new features are involved in MCU upgardes...just new Canbus boxes addition

Android upgrade. this is the part that matters...currently there are for PX6:

• Android 10 --> Stock, Vivid and Scout versions
    • Android 11 --> Stock (Vivid is on WIP)

All the software related issues are from the Android ROM side...and you mst select the OTA corresponding for your current Android version you have,

• Installed HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220316) but I'm still unable to use bluetooth: the HU is not visible on my phone and the phone is not visible on the HU

Tried also with my wife phone, resetting bt/wifi settings, rebooting both phone and HU, but nothing changed

• i updated my w11 px4 unit today and i dont have my offline maps anymore. is there a way to get them back

• @Moreno Seri same here. check also switch to/from vivid/stock. Issue remain. Really sadness. Bluetooth seems like dead and atm no reply by support. Hope can receive support and fix for this sooner. 

• Hello,

I have Dasaita Max10 headunit (MAX10-CP-HD-CB004).

I haver two questions.

1. Which firmware I can use?

Can I use 'MAX11 Version:HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220316)' 

or vivid10 version or scout10 version?

2. Does my headunit support BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy)?

• @anthony davenport if you mean the iGO maps....then you have lost them forever... (They were just a copy for you to try them before purchasing)

If you mean scout maps...then go to firmware section and download again

• Is there any chance to get BT fixed for PX6 MAX10 HD?

• @Moreno Seri did you try by using the Bluetooth android settings instead of the Bluetooth app of the unit?.

I have the fsc-bw124 chipset and I tried the latest roms:

• Stock. Android 10.
    • Scout. Android 10.
    • Vivid. Android 10.
    • Vivid. Android 11.

On all of them I could connect without issues within BT app (stock) or BT launcher settings (scout &vivid), but on previous releases in which I couldnt see the unit I used the android BT setting to find my phone from there and pair

• Hello everyone,
    is it possible to install Android OS 11 on the MAX10 device?

Daniele

• @Daniele Furiosi Is it possible, but not directly with OTA updates (On The Air), which are the ones provided for the upgrading

OTAs lack of recovery partition, which is needed too to be upgraded...

It is a different process (wich some additional risk)

It requires a Full Image (with the recovery partition) for Android 11, that Dasaita will publish in some days... with a full descpription of the procedure.

• Hello

Yesterday I installed the new VIVID software and the NavRadio app is working properly. So there is a sound and displays in the right pane of the main screen. The bluetooth connection (list of phone numbers) works correctly and connected without any problem. Phone huawei p30 pro. Super job and hopefully so on :)

Best regards

• @Karol Karol is that latest vivid ? And no bluetooth issues?

• Bt issue come back in my max10 upgrade to max11. Hope in next 11 release.

• @Torbjörn Lindkvist 

Welcome. With me, the phone connects all the time. Tel is huawei. Tel only for phone calls. Recently I had a problem with GPS, but I do not know what was because I restarted and ok. There was no signal. Best regards

• @Torbjörn Lindkvist the Rom in which the Bluetooth issue (fsc_bw124 chip) is solved is the stock (non vivid) latest one (march 29th).

Vivid team will release in the following days a new update with the issue solved too.

Anyway to the stock rom you can install the vivid launcher (i don't know exactly which differences could be between stock+vivid and vivid ROM)

• @Salvatore Noschese yes it could be....as the issue was solved after that android 11 update release....on the following android 11 update it will be solved as well

• The blutooth issue is still broken on the latest update of max10.  The headunit forgets to enable blutooth even it says its connected when you have disabled The blutooth on the mobilephone ...

• Hi, here mtce release is 3.78, but i found an MX release on xda 3.82

Is this compatible with by mtce_ha device?

Ty.