Firmwares

• @Marek. Mok 

Mam te same problemy z aplikacjami. Z bluetooth nie mam problemu. Po zrobieniu ostatniej akualizacji i pojawieniu się tych problemów z aplikacjami wróciłem do wcześniejszej i chyba przy niej pozostanę, bo prawda jest taka że te nowe akualizacje nic nie wnoszą. oczywiście na razie nie aktualizuję Android System WebView.

• @Dominik Janiszewski You probably don't have the WQ-RF210 module. Been major issues with that module on all the updates released this year. So far Dasaita/HCT have not fixed it.

• Hola

Existe algun hilo donde se pueda ver el contenido de las actualizaciones de el dasaita px6?

algun sitio donde leer que areglos y mejoras han hecho en cada version de firmware?

gracias de antemano

• @Quick Yuan The Max 11 version file name shows 20200601. Hope it's a typo. Can you please check? Thanks. https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3ajt5deqftu5e0/HA3_rk3399_11.0_20200601_ota.rar?dl=0

• @Tony Ye It's a typo.  If you open the .zip file, it shows the creation date of the folder and file inside of 2022-06-01.  Besides, Android 11 wasn't released by Google until September of 2020.

• Hello guys I have max10 px6 since I bought it every thing works great, except wireless android auto, I have tried everything but it didn't make any difference, I have zlink support car play wired and wireless, however android auto only wired, note that I have installed the latest update but no luck.

Please help 

• The newly released VIVID 11 version works well.  No issue found yet since updated. Thanks.

• @Tony Ye Check to see if the Bluetooth issue is still there when auto sleep is set. I still have the issue - my Bluetooth module is WQ_RF210. There are reports on XDA Central that this is indeed an issue across Android 10 and Android 11. It is quite serious...

(1) Dasaita PX6 Wifi and Bluetooth connection issues | Page 2 | XDA Forums (xda-developers.com)

• Na 100% wszystkie najnowsze oprogramowania z tego roku do radia Dasaita Max10 PX6 HD 1280x720 z modułem AA/CP maja błędy w oprogramowaniu skutkujące złym działaniem bluetooth - bynajmniej jest tak na moim radiu , testowałem wszystkie tegoroczne wersje oprogramowania. Na niektórych nawet nie zawsze pojawia się ikonka bluetooth jak i wifi w prawym górnym rogu ekranu radia , co sugerowałoby błędy w mcu. Najnowsze oprogramowanie z (20220521 btmcu) też nie usuwa błędów.  Mam obecnie zainstalowane oprogramowanie z zeszłego roku 20211015 i bluetooth działa bardzo dobrze. Za to aplikacje sytemowe Android SystemWebView i Chrom po oktualizacji z maja tego roku wprowadzaja błędy w działaniu innych aplikacji. Nie można uruchomić wyszukiwarki internetowej google jak i chrom bo wyskakuje komunikat że aplikacja przestała działać , lub aplikacja wciąż nie działa - tak jest w przypadku nawigacji Yanosik . W rozwiązaniu problemu pomaga odinstalowanie aktualizacji Chrom i Android SystemWebView. Natomiast najnowsza wersja z (20220521) naprawia błędy z tymi aplikacjami i po ich aktualizacji działają dobrze , jednak bluetoot dalej sprawia problemy, które tu nie tylko ja opisywałem.  Byli i tacy co sugerują wadliwe moduły BT , jednak z takimi stwierdzeniami muszę sie nie zgodzić . Bo jak wytłumaczyć że na moim radiu na starszym oprogramowaniu ta opcja działa beproblemowo , a na tegorocznych wersjach oprogramowania systemowego działanie BT to istna loteria - raz zadziała , raz nie , albo wcale sie nie uruchamia. Bywa też że nie można skonfigurować telefonu z BT, co w obecnie wgranej wersji z zeszłego roku nie wystepuje . Pora aby programiści dasaity w końcu wzieli sobie do serca te problemy z którymi borykaja się nabywcy tego radia i naprwili błędy w oprogramowaniu systemowym i MCU bo przecież to sa podstawowe funkcje tego radia które skłoniły do jego kupna. Pozdrawiam.

• @Carlin Mangar I never found the settings for "Auto Sleep" in my unit. So no BT issue till now. Can you please let me know which unit you have and how to set up auto sleep? Thanks. 

•  

@Tony Ye 

Check under Settings > CAR > Extra Settings & the Option "Shutdown Delay when ACC OFF".

Set to Auto Sleep to see if you have the bug. It is indeed present if your Bluetooth module is WQ_RF210.

My unit is a MAX10-CP-HD and MTCE type. Does not matter if I am using Android 10 or Android 11 on it.

• @Carlin Mangar Hi, my settings are exactly same as yours. But my Bluetooth works fine. It's a unit for Toyota Camry 2014. 

• @Tony Ye what BT module in MCU? im skeptical you have WQ_RF210 if you are not having the issue with these newer versions, becuase it's been widely reported

• @gray corgi It shows WQ_RF210 in the settings. No idea why it has no BT issue. 

• @Quick Yuan Hi, I just bought the PX6 Max10 head unit and I am having issues not being able to connect to wifi and bluetooth. Which update should I use?

• I updated to the latest PX6 Max 10 update, everything works fine. Wireless CarPlay sometimes has problems connecting but my main issue is the navigation volume from google maps, Apple Maps and Waze cuts the music out when navigation is speaking. I'm not sure if it is the zlink version or the apps itself. If anyone has a fox or the latest zlink download, please let me know! 

• @tone T Which updates did you download from the first page?

• Hi, I have a Dasaita MAX10 for Mitsubishi ASX 2007-2017, which I bought and installed last year.

At first, all worked great, but then suddenly it stopped communicating with the car (no sound, no reverse camera, etc.) After days spent doing tests, and emailing back and forth with support, I had to leave it 'broken' for months. I was always sure it was an issue with the canbus, so eventually just paid for a new one ("Dasaita Special Canbus Power Cable for Mitsubishi Lancer ASX Rockford Radio 2008-2013"), which I fitted yesterday and everything is working again! So I suspect the original canbus had just died...

However, during my many previous attempts to fix the unit before replacing the canbus, I performed a number of 'factory resets', which lost several of the apps the head unit came with, and many others are glitchy and constantly crashing (even after updating in the Play Store). 

Below is a picture showing the build / kernel / MCU and CPU of my unit. Which are the correct update files I should use for MCU / firmware / Android? I don't want to create more glitches / issues, so am looking for the most compatible, complete and stable options.

In case it helps or is relevant, I have the 2012 'GA06' ASX with Rockford amplifier.

Thank you!

Dasaita MAX10 build - kernel - MCU - CPU 

• @P G thank you for the reply, I downloaded and updated with this update:

Android 10 Update 

MAX10 Version

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220521) 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4tmodcjkwqxwfut/ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820220521%2Bbt_mcu%29.zip?dl=0

prior to updating, it used to duct the music volume as navigation was speaking. Now it cuts out the music as navigation is speaking. This goes for google maps, Apple Maps and Waze. It seems as if Zlink CarPlay changed the navigation audio channel into cutting out all music and resuming after navigation is finished. This happens with all notifications also. I'm not sure if it's zlink or ios15.5 but I find a few links on xda of someone fixing this issue but rolling back to a different version of zlink as they are on android 11. So I'm positive it's the version of zlink it came with. The current version of zlink I have on my PX6 is APK version: 4.0.41.01. I tried to press update on zlink but it says it is the latest. Any fix on this would be much appreciated. 

• @tone T hi, please go to Settings -> Car -> Navigation, change the navigation sound mode from Switch to Mixing and pick your favorite mixing ratio.