Firmwares

• @Tony Ye Wow, thank you so much! That fixed it! Also, do you know If I need to have a canbus selected in the extra car settings? I have a unit for the 6th gen legacy, but I have no canbus selected, it did not come with the little external canbus box connected to the wiring harness, So it does not display the car door information or a/c or anything like that on the screen. The steering wheel controls are mapped out through the SWC app on the dasaita. It would be nice to have the headlights controlling with the LED lights on the headunit as well. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you! 

• @tone T No idea about that. Why don't you have the Canbus? My unit came with it. 

• Bluetooth is still broken with "HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220705)" and "Auto Sleep" enabled.  After turning off the car and turning it back on later, the stereo thinks it is still connected to the phone via bluetooth even though it is not.  It does not attempt to actually connect to the phone, the phone does not see a connection attempt, any attempt to initiate a connection from the phone is unsuccessful, and the radio will not allow to disconnect bluetooth and reconnect.  The radio must be rebooted each time or bluetooth does not work - hence "Auto Sleep" is STILL broken...

• Buongiorno. Ho un Dasaita MAX10 . Posso aggoirnare direttamente, scaricando il vostro fle ufficiale, alla versione MAX11 oppure alla versione VIVID11?

• @Daniele Reali si può fare, che macchina hai? il dasaita è un PX6?

• @gray corgi Did you enable the " Auto Connect" in the Bluetooth settings?

• @Tony Ye Yes, that setting is on.  But even if I turn that setting off, if I turn the car off and turn it back on some minutes/hours later the radio still thinks Bluetooth is still connected to my phone even though in reality it is not.

• Hello, 

I have for allmost 3 years on my Dacia Lodgy a Desaita PX6(1024x600) on Android 9, with DAB, TPMS and Dacia CANBUS and external AMP.

Build number is: rk3399-userdebug 9 PQ2A.190305.002 20190828.185647 test-keys

Kernel version: 4.4.167  - #593 Tue Aug 27 17:18:43 CST 2019

Version MCU: MTCE_HA_V3.30_1 - Aug 6 2019 11:00:20

CPU: Dual-core Cortex-A72 @ 1.8G - Quad-core Cortex-A53 @ 1.5G

RAM: 3843MB

What version could I use to upgrade the unit for Android and MCU (I suppose for MCU, I could use : 3.78:https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hd3ci3rp07ddnt/dmcu.img?dl=0)? 

Thank you, 

Cheers, 

Serguei

• Hi 

Tried upgrading the firmware to vivid 10 from existing max10. Error while installing the package as "footer is wrong " and signature failed 

screen shot attached Error

• @Quick Yuan VIVID Car Launcher 5.7 was already released. When can we expect the new OTA update for Vivid 11? Thanks.

• Hello,

i have Nissan xtrail and using dasaita PX6 max 10. Android 10 on it.

i want to update it.

can i update it directly to vivid 11(or max11) or i have to install android 11 before and then vivid11 (or max11).

if someone can help me would be great.

• @Matteo Di Marcantonio Hi, if you are not very familiar with the Android system upgrade process, I would suggest that you stay on 10.  If you do want to upgrade it, please refer to the topic  "IMAGE Update (Android 10 to Android 11)" under Technical Supports. As you can see, many people suffered pain when doing this. Strongly recommend NOT to do it. It took me several days to get it solved. 

• @Tony Ye do you think we will get a legit update from 10 to 11?

• @Edoardo Edo Of course, the topic  "IMAGE Update (Android 10 to Android 11)" I mentioned was released by Dasaita. But they removed the link of the system OS image file. 

• @Tony Ye you mean an image safe to install? with no risks? nobody has it?

• @Edoardo Edo  Please refer the link posted by Salvatore Noschese.  

Link removed here...

I've a backup (some user has ask me in pm).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12optcQQSX0jgutYBRtH5Xic3j0MPyIHN

• @Tony Ye thanks, how safe is this? or risky as the other method?

• What firmware should I download and install?

• @Anderson Nguyen 

• @Edoardo Edo safe with the knowledge and the proper tools....