New Vivid11 firmware (2023-07-28)

• Dear support,

I'm running a PX6 unit with Vivid11 firmware released 2023-01-07.
    I see that now there is an update:

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230728)

Is it possible to know the changelog?

thanks

• @Mcgyver83 We would like to tell you that we have improved the zlink and fixed some bugs that reflected by our customers. If you have not sufferred from any malfunctions, we don't suggest you to upgrade the version. Hope you can understand..

• Ok, I'm not able to connect to AA via Z-Link with my RedMi A2 nor Huawei P10 lite.
    Dasaita simply shows "Waiting for connection" even AA is running on my smartphone screen.

Not as plug&play as AA but I was able to use screen mirroring (but of course, is not the same)

• @Mcgyver83

Please follow the steps to troubleshoot the issue.

1.On the stereo: Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > See all apps > Bluetooth > Storage & Cache > Clear Cache

2.On your phone: Go to Settings > Storage > Android Auto > Clear storage of Android Auto

If the previous step doesn't resolve your problem. Please proceed with the following step.

3.Go to: Settings > System > Reset Option > Reset Wifi, Mobile & Bluetooth

If still no luck, please try clearing the cache of your phone and stereo and resetting the network on your phone in the meanwhile.

• Going to try in a couple of hours.

Do any of suggested actions cause data loss?
    I mean I can remove pairing info from stereo and phone and wifi settings without issue but I cannot deal with big stereo reconfiguration now. (I mean something like factory reset of the stereo)

• @Mcgyver83 We will like to tell you that storage clearing may cause settings loss. But it might solve your problem as well. Please kindly try the solution that we provided.

• Sorry for the delay. Before opening the thread I tried also with a RedMi Note 9 Pro without succes.
    Now that I got your suggestion I don't have an Android smartphone compliant to Android Auto Wireless (RedMi A2 and Huawei P10 lite are too old).
    I'll try your hints as soon as possible.

Keep you posted soon.

Regards
    Stefano

• @Mcgyver83 Additionally, please make sure your Android Auto is the latest version on your phone.

• Hi!
    I did some test but no luck.

I used another smarphone, Android Auto Wireless compliant and works with my Z-Link app.
    Ok, takes more than 20seconds to connect but it works.
    Then I have another problem: dasaita WIFI doesn't stay on and each time that smartphone connects to bluetooth Android Auto starts.
    I think that I should decide if I want to use Android Auto or not :)

Then I tried with my old smartphone, Android Auto updated late August on the smartphone, usb cable connected to the dedicated usb plug in the car but Z-link stays like below forever.
    I see Android Auto notification in my smartphone.

• @Mcgyver83

Here are some tips to help you get the work done:

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230728)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/wwea6ashzwuwlny7z16ie/update.zip?rlkey=hq8tivw2g9tl92je5j3tlifsx&dl=0

1.Please download the document through the link via your computer/laptop.

2.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

3.Please ONLY put Update.zip file into the USB drive/SD card, and then insert the USB drive to the USB cable.

*Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before updating the system, so back up important data if necessary.

• @Mcgyver83 on the zlink settings disable the background connection option.

By that option disabled....if zlink is in background the wifi will not disconnect. 

That wifi disconnection is due to zlink is forcing to enable the headunit wifi Hotspot to transmit the android auto video signal by direct wifi connection.