Firmwares

• @Jose Castaneira We would greatly appreciate it if you could inform us whether the firmware upgrade helps to resolve the problem

• Good day, looking for the right update for my unit. Everytime I update app like amazon music the app will crash non stop until I reset my unit to factory. Update option doesnt work in the unit anymore

Thank you any hel will be very appreciated

• @Support Dasaita negative still the same

• I am still getting Bluetooth stopped errors with the latest Vivid 0717 release.

• @Elite Android @Jose Castaneira You can simply disable and enable Bluetooth feature on your phone, and if it doesn’t work. Then try clearing the cache and data of Bluetooth app(Navigate to Setting > system > Reset option > Reset Bluetooth). 

Additionaly, go to bluetooth apps on the head unit and "forget the device" connected. Hope this can help you.

• @David Morrissette Please confirm if your item is Android 10 Vivid 10 with PX6 chip. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita yes Android 10 px6 thanks

• @Support Dasaita 

• @Support Dasaita I tried resetting the Bluetooth network settings, forgetting my device on head unit, complete reboots, as well as unpairing from my phone and I still have the Bluetooth has stopped errors after pairing my phone back to the unit.

• @Support Dasaita 

I also have the same issue  latest Vivid 0717 release and have yet again had to go back to older (20220617) working firmware with the issue of random ding sounds during phonecalls.

Wish there was a download link for ALL previous firmwares to download 

• @Support Dasaita can you share latest public firmware hct7 android 10 version for px6 device

I love hct7 ui and dark or light theme option

• @Support Dasaita Hello I bought a PX6 MAX10 unit earlier this year, and since i had it, I had some issues wiith WiFi (sometimes it doesn't turn on, and I had to completely reboot the unit) and BT (module FSC-BW124) the device kept the name "FeasycomBluewareTestVer" (impossible to change it kept renaming itself).

After reading this thread, i tried updating with both 2023 versions you suggested recently: HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230223) and (20230302) but BT doesn't connect anymore to my devices.

It can detect them, pair but it connects for less than 1sec and then disconnect, however Wifi seems work. Do you know what can i try, thanks for your help

• @Elite Android If you ignore the message that pop out, please kindly let us know if you phone can find the bluetooth of the head unit or the stereo can find your phone's bluetooth on its side. Please try BT related function like CALLS or Zlink to check with it.

• @Vahid Bz We would like to tell you that the latest HCT7 was released on July 2022 which you can find on the firmware upgrade page and here comes the detail.

HCT7_px30_10.0_ota(20220719) https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4n0ubi45jfcdg3/HA3_px30_10.0_ota%28S10--20220719%29%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E5%8C%85.zip?dl=0 

• @Support Dasaitahi friend. i want hct7 firmware for px6 device no px30

• @Elite Android We are wondering if you have already clear the cache on the stereo. Here is the path. Settings > Apps & Notifications > See all apps > Bluetooth > Storage & Cache > Clear Cache

• @David Morrissette Here is the latest Android 10 version of Vivid OS.

Vivid 10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230717)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/es7q60v5jdlp96xzu7jgr/telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota-20230717.zip?rlkey=qbp2qgg3p2goh02k5l8k2uccn&dl=0

• @Jose Castaneira

Please navigate to the following path.
    1. Settings > Apps & Notifications > See all apps > Bluetooth > Storage & Cache > Clear Cache

If the above step couldn't successfully solve your problem. Please go on with the following step.
    2. Settings > System > Reset Option > Reset Wifi, Mobile & Bluetooth

If still no luck, hope you can clear the cache and reset the network on your phone in the meanwhile.

•  

Hello. Has anyone who struggled with this message "Bluetooth keeps stopping working" dealt with it and it no longer appears on their radio? . Because the advice above suggests dasaity support doesn't help. The message as it popped up, so after these actions it continues to pop up. Regards.

• @Marek. Mok Please kindly go to the settings and About machine, send us a screenshot to show us the current built number and MCU.