Firmwares

• @Flame Red In this case, we are wondering if you can just connect the bluetooth, then go to Android Auto and wait for the connection. Your phone's Wifi will automatically connect the head unit's. If still take a long time, we are wondering if you can try to factory reset the head unit. 

Please navigate to: Settings > System > Factory Reset

• @Xavier Guirao Please kindly let us know your order number and shot a photo to show us your current built number and MCU if possible. Upon checking, we could offer more appropriate instruction.

• @Support Dasaita

Thank you.

@Flame Red In this case, we are wondering if you can just connect the bluetooth, then go to Android Auto and wait for the connection.

Yes, if I wait 5 mintures, or sometime much longer, Zlink seems to connect to AA eventually. On a short drive, it does not have enough time to connect. BT connection is immediate with a notificiation of "Waiting for AA" on the phone.

Your phone's Wifi will automatically connect the head unit's. If still take a long time, we are wondering if you can try to factory reset the head unit. 

I had done a reset previously. It seems to BT connect immediately, but AA still take a long time after the second connection, like after  a head unit power cycle.

I also tried it on another phone. AA connects immediately the first time. But second time and after AA take a long time again.

Same long wait using USB cable or wireless.

Is there a way of clearing the cache or Zlink storage on the head unit other than a factory reset? The reason I ask is I am not sure the factory reset cleared everything. I think I saw things after the factory reset that were from the previous install. It was a while ago so I don't remember the specifics. I tried reinstalling the firmware after factory reset also.

• @Flame Red Factory reset and cache clearing will clear the zlink storage of the stereo, so it will help fasten connection to AA. We have a more recent firmware of Scout, please kindly let us know if you want to make another update. 

• @Support Dasaita 

We have a more recent firmware of Scout, please kindly let us know if you want to make another update. 

Yes, please send me a link and I will try that newer version. So I do not have to seperately clear the cache? If so will do a Factory Reset again.

I am currently running:

Scout 10 Version : Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10 Version

scout OS3.4

telenav_s4c_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230731)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/keamd1e2phuw39qwbt4yb/update.zip?rlkey=t5uh3dr608z00j8zrgzj36w85&dl=0

Thank you!

• What is the newest version of MAX11 firmware for PX6 on Android 11?

• @Flame Red Please download the 0807 version which we just released on the forum.

• @Adam Hidden Please let us know if there is any malfunction with your new head unit.

• Hello @Support Dasaita 

I installed:

scout OS3.5.6

telenav_s4c_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230807)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/jqisdk0ll39g3g1e8axx2/update.zip?rlkey=t46o1b16tbw2an64t864vkh92&dl=0

I deleted the pairing on both phone and head unit and tried re-pairing. It would pair, but Zlink would not start AA at all, even after a long wait.

I noticed that there seemed to be a new feature to enable "sleep" for a quicker start. 

So I tried a factory reset again. This time, I did not see any remains of the previous installation like I did before. 

After initial setup, I tried re-pairing. It would pair, but Zlink would not start AA at all, even after a long wait.

So I turned it off and went for a drive. I found that while driving, the screen frooze completely. It NEVER did that before on any previous releases. Perhaps that is because I enabled that new "sleep" function?

After power cycling, it came back normally, but Zlink would not start AA even after a long wait like it used to. However, AA now starts instantly when connected via USB. It did not before.

So I did a reset of Network Settings on the phone and head unit. After repairing, Zlink would not bring up AA.

However, when I cleared storage on AA app, and reset network settings again on both the phone and head unit, after re-pairing, Zlink brought up AA immediately. Now it works immediately even after reboot! I believe my issue is now solved. I think my problem is I should have reset the network settings on the phone, head unit and cleared storage of AA all in sequence. I do not believe I did that before all at the same time.

Thank you for your patience in getting my issue resolved 😀

• @Support Dasaita good day since the update now there is a problem when pinning app. I pin Waze and will open Google map instead

• @David Morrissette We have identified the issue, but it will take some time to fix. We appreciate your patience and recommend accessing the WAZE Map through the main menu instead of using the shortcut. Thank you for your understanding.

• @Support Dasaita 

Sorry, I've only just got around to replying.

Here is the data she wanted.

• @Support Dasaita 

• @Support Dasaita 

• @Support Dasaita
    Hi
    РWhat is the latest firmware for my gu? Do I need to update the MCU?

Also on this firmware there is a problem with 90% of installed applications, the essence of the problem lies in the fact that when you open applications, they immediately close with an error - An error occurred again in the application 

• I have updated to Vivid 11 20230728 to fix some zlink issues but am experiencing frequent freezing of the entire display. I have done a clean install.

• Guten Abend,

Ich habe in meinem Nissan Xtrail ein Dasaita Max10 PX6 verbaut, läuft jetzt nach einem missglückten Update auf Andriod 11 endlich wieder sauber und gut.

Habe jetzt wieder Andriod 10 drauf, das einzige kleine Problem, die 360grad Kamera lässt sich nur über einen virtuellen Button auf dem Desktop starten. Habe bei einem ähnlichen Radio den Virtuellen Button auf eine Lenkradtaste verlegt.

Dieses will mir bei meinem Dasaita nicht gelingen.

Finde es bei weitem besser wenn man man einen Taster drücken kann und die Kamera startet. ( das ist der einzige Nachteil gegenüber dem originalem Radio)

Hatt Jemand eine Idee wie ich die Kamera über eine mechanische Taste Starten kann (zuweisen )

• @Quick Yuan i have upgraded my PX6 with the scout 10 version, and MCU 3.78 it is an impresive improvement and now the head unit is not crashing so far, but side camera is not there when im turning right (Now i can find it on Fcamera) and TPMS not working either, do i have to configure something else? 

Im having same issue as Diego Etchecoin.

• @Quick Yuan i have upgraded my PX6 with the scout 10 version, and MCU 3.78 it is an impresive improvement and now the head unit is not crashing so far, but side camera is not there when im turning right (Now i can find it on Fcamera) and TPMS not working either, do i have to configure something else? 

Im having same issue as Diego Etchecoin.

• Hello @Support Dasaita 

I noticed a new issue after installing this new firmware:

scout OS3.5.6

telenav_s4c_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230807)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/jqisdk0ll39g3g1e8axx2/update.zip?rlkey=t46o1b16tbw2an64t864vkh92&dl=0

It seems that sometimes, not always, after a few minutes with Android Auto active, pressing anything on the screen provides the usual confirmation soft beep, but the unit does not respond. It is not forzen in that the map changes as I move. Just touch does not work anymore sometimes.

It did not seem to do this with the previous version of Scout. I can go back to the previous version if you recommend that, but I will leave the 20230807 for now incase you want me to try something when AA seems to not react to screen touch.

Thank you!