IMAGE Update (Android 10 to Android 11)

• @Salvatore Noschese Thanks. yes my unit is rk3399. my unit radio tunner doesn't work anymore i don't know that is unit bug or not. Even i flash my firmware to max 10. It still doesn't not work.  I am thinking if i upgrade to android 11 would solve the problem?

• @TK Zhang do u already have latest A10 firmware and mcu release? If yes, A11 atm seems to be oldest than A10 release (see date in file name). And, indeed, latest A10 work best for me than A11 release. So, imho u can just try a full reset (from system or recovery) and check if work again. But i don't think A11 can fix your problem.

• @Salvatore Noschese I did reset with the small pin hole press it for few second. It get me in to factory screen. try reset and recovery it still does not work. yes i have lastest firmware dated 03/16/2022 installed on the system. 

• @Salvatore Noschese 

• @TK Zhang there is a newest release. i seen also u have 3.8mtch MCU. i have 3.78mtce (but this depend by device).

• @TK Zhang go here for latest firmware https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/36770/firmwares

• @Salvatore Noschese Thanks yes that the latest i installed. For Android 10 to Android 11. Does it need to be Max 10 to upgrade. I have try to run the factory tool to upgrade my vivid 10 the system have not response. i have also installed teh rocket chip driver. 

• @Salvatore Noschese Finally I made it to 11. I didn't use type C adapter this time and move to a clean Windows 10 computer. Install all the drivers, went through very well for the first several steps until I got "Download Firmware Failed" and can't move forward no matter how I reset the unit. But since the Android 11 bootloader is aready in the unit, I simply go to the menu to update from SD card with the MAX 11 firmware. Now everything works fine including VIVID. Thank you and Gomez for youe great help. 

• Android 11 upgrade successfully, but bluetooth not working.

• @huabiao yu yes...expected...the bt issue was solved just a few days ago ... Developers will introduce the fix on the following update.

• @Iker Gomez is there any eta for this? Ty.

• For those who have a Mac....here you are the rockchip tools:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/rkflashtool/files/

Unfortunately I never tried it...so I can not explain how to use it (but I am sure I will be similar to the windows version)

And for those who already upgraded to A11 but you want to downgrade and stay in A10 until A11 was more polished....here you are a VIVID full image for A10:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qbxz7zccq2i2ah/telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_%E7%83%A7%E5%BD%95%E5%8C%85%2820220316%EF%BC%89.zip?dl=0

• @Iker Gomez 

Welcome

This VIVID is different than here in the forum to Max10?

Best regards

• First post updated with A10 image latest release 👍

• @Karol Karol it is just a full image (not ota) to help people to revert back to A10 if desired (using the same USB cable method).

As pointed by Salvatore...dasata has just published on the first post as well.

• @Iker Gomez 

Thank you very much for the information :)

Best regards

• I used the Factory Tool in the OP and was stuck at "Waiting for loader start"

I then used the Factory Tool posted by Salvatore Noschese and was able to get past that, but then got hung up at Maskrom Failure.  I did a reset and tried again and this time it passed Maskrom and started to erase something then I got Download Boot Failure.  Now the unit will not power on or reset to recovery.  Please help!

• @John Chad if remain in maskrom/downloadmode is cause of missed driver. U can remove power for about one minuts from dasaita (remove units and disconnect power cable, or disconnect service battery) and dasaita start again, but continue to fail if u don't install driver.

• @Salvatore Noschese What drivers do I need?  I downloaded that winusb drivers that i saw mentioned.

• @John Chad already in packages. Rk drivers.