Firmwares

• @wally nzk 

I would reommend you the latest VIVID one:

Vivid 10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230112)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fopysof68tx9b1m/telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820230112%29.zip?dl=0

• @Iker Gomez 

I had it on 30 second, I'll try the Auto Sleep option instead.

• Now I remember why I have the Dasaita unit to power down every time, because the Auto sleep kills the Bluetooth connection with my Samsung S22 and the unit has to be restarted every time.

Looks like Dasaita never fixed this issue.

• @Zeek World Only the Max firmware supports custom logo. Vivid doesn't support any more. 

• @The Elite custom logo is only supported in MAX version.

• @Quick Yuan 

Good evening, I am from Panama and I purchased a Dasaita brand stereo from DASAITA over the INTERNET. I want to update the firmware of the MCU and the system, the data that I maintain from it are the following and I would appreciate it if you could send me the link to download

Marca: Dasaita Fit for Toyota Prado 150 Stereo 10.2" 2 DIN Plug and play, Device included RCA input, Device included subwoofer output, Android 8.0 (Oreo), SAMSUNG DDR3 4GB, 32GB ROM

Tablet PX5

Serial number: ERD5F354A9423ECFAD

Version: MCU MTCE HA V2.89_1 JUL 17 2018

For Toyota Prado 150 head unit

TV Tuner-ATSC,DVB-T,DVB-T2,ISDB-T,TDMB

Bluetooth 4.0 with Realtek8723 chip

TDA7850 chip and Rockchip PX5 chip

8 core

OBD, DVR, Front camera, 3g/4g Dongle, TPMS

WIFi, Bluetooth, Navigation app Built in

About 169 countries

Support Mirror link and Air Play

Support Air-condition and Door Information Display

DASAITA PX5 F1

DASAITA PX5 F2

DASAITA PX5 F3

• Hello, is there a 2023 version of the HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota firmware? I see there is one for HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota.

• Would also like to know when the 2023 update for MAX10 Version: HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota firmware will be uploaded as well

• Can I update my px6 with android 9, to android 11, without going through android 10?

• Which file to use for my update to Android 11 on my px6, the dmcu.img or hmcu.img?

• Which update path:
    hello, very satisfied with my Dasseza system installed on my Nissan Qasqhai, 3 questions: - 1) I would like to proceed with its update and I ask you to know the right approach in choosing the intermediate or non-intermediate version(s) to install. - 2) is it possible to upgrade to Vivid10 on my system? and if so which version? - 3) and finally I am also attaching an error that appeared a short time ago while using the iGopPal GPS. Should I just replace the SD card or format it again? but what about cards? and will iGo work again? or everything will be solved after a firmware update? Thank you in advance.

• Hello friends; looking at the first page, I see that the HCT Android 10 and Android 11 firmware download links have never been updated after April 2022. Is there any new update for Android 10? I like the stock HCT firmware best and would like to update to something newer than April 2022. :) Thanks!

• Good morning, I've a problem with the update HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230223) 

--------------------------------------------

MAX10 Version:Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230223) 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3wwq02ag4zibp9/update.zip?dl=0

--------------------------------------------

The update start, but it's stop with this warning:

PACKAGE IS FOR SOURCE BUILD (30) BUT EXPECTED (29)

Then I can only reboot, but the patch doesn't be applied

Any solution, or wrong file?

Thk's

PS: "Andorid" --->android

• @Erik Spanzifull I have same problem, the upgrade package is not correct.

• what is the latest working version for max 10 android 10 download? does anyone have the link?

• I have a PX6 Max 10 and upgraded from the latest Vivid 10 20230112 to Max 10 20230223 with no issue.

• Latest Max10 update HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230223) fixed the backup camera music stopping problem. Everythign appears to be working. But I did seem to notice that Apple music seems to keep disconnecting carplay after awhile. Not sure its apple music or just the ios alone that is causing Carplay to disconnect but the previous build had no problems with carplay disconnecting. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. 

•  @Quick Yuan @Bruno S @Erik Spanzifull 

I have the same problem as you guys.  

The current rom I'm using is Max 10 Android 10 20221111

• I confirm that the latest frimware from 20230223 for android 10 , MAX10 , PX6 shows an error during the update. It cannot be installed on Dasaita 1280x720 , MAX 10 , PX6 with AA and CP. There is a bug described by colleagues  Bruno S , Erik Spanzifull and Khang Viet.

• Same here.

Package is for source build (30)  But Expected (29)