Firmwares

• Confirm, update problem solved. The new file posted on the site is fixed

ikona Zweryfikowane przez społeczność

• @Quick Yuan I upgraded to Scout 3.3.10 the system kept crashing. I was able to Uninstall the updates which put me back to Scout 1.1.1543 HCT.  How do I get this fixed?

• At some pooint my headunit did something and now its in this endless loop.  I can uninstall updates and it reverts back to scout 1.1.   How do I get newest version of scout for android 10?

• @Iker Gomez How do I download and install this OTA using the head unit?  The older version of scout will open chrome and google for maybe 5 seconds before crashing. I cant get to a browser to download it on the device.  

I downlaoded it to a USB drive and copied the file to the head unit --- but now what? Not seeing a install file or read me/instructions...  I see a boot.img - so is this supposed to be put onto a thumbdrive and formatted as a boot drive?

• @Jayson Mitchell I think it is better that @Scout Support @Telenav Scout answer this... 

• @Charles Nixon latest available ota on the firmware section consists in an update.zip file that must be copied as it is into the usb drive. Automatically the unit will detect the update.

If I am kit wrong it will install v3.something that allow th automatic OTA updates and you can try again to install to 3.3.10

I have 3.3.10 and it works well. Some erratic behavior of the steering wheel buttons but it works

• @Iker Gomez when I plug in thr USB and start thr upgrade process I get thr attached error.  Am I supposed to move thr update.zip from thr usb drive to the head unit then start thr upgrade process? 

• @Jayson Mitchell this happened to me too. Try another usb or format your usb in different way

• @Jayson Mitchell which ota update aee you trying to use? It seems to be wrong.

You need a FAT32 formatted usb drive with the update.zip inside (preferably on the root folder of the usb drive)

• @Edoardo Edo @Iker Gomez 

Yeah thanks I did end up reformatting the thumdrive then re-downloading the ubdate.zip file that the seller directed me to.  I'm now on Scout 3.1.5.  Now everything is working well.  Not sure I want to do the OTA update now.  

• @Jayson Mitchell in my case ...the OTA updated ok .... but the steering wheel buttons do not work always as expected 

• Hello, is there something to update ?

Thanks

• @fab Bond is there anything wrong with your unit?

Is anything expected on updates?

If works .... don't change it. Updates are more related to solve specific bugs that not are affecting to all users

• Bonjour, certains programmes android, notamment Waze, ne fonctionnent plus sur mon PX30.
    Dois-je effectuer une mise à niveau ?
    Merci pour votre réponse.

• @Salvatore Aiera This is due to an Update of the Android WEbView.

Go to Settings - Apps - and look for the Android WebView on the three points menu you must remove updates and disable updates for this app.

et voilá.

Nevertheless, you can check the last available update for your system (S10 - PX30  - Android10)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4n0ubi45jfcdg3/HA3_px30_10.0_ota%28S10--20220719%29%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E5%8C%85.zip?dl=0

• @Iker Gomez Merci pour vos réponse

• @Iker Gomez i have uptated with "telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230107)" 

All is ok, but any idea when i use carplay it returns to main menu after about 30 sec, i have now zlink 5

just before return to menu , i have a message who tells me "the system will return to menu...."

Thanks

• @fab Bond as I remember there is a setting under vivid settings for such behavior. You can avoid to go to main screen with that setting. Look for it

• @Iker Gomez thanks, i found it ;)